Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Past Part. 2 how it began.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

Past Part. 2 how it began. Empty
PostSubject: Past Part. 2 how it began.   Past Part. 2 how it began. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Saroya. Leader of team Silver Spark and wanted by all criminal gangs could be seen sleeping, quiet common for someone like herself. She looked peacefull, but inside, it was the opisit. Her mind was rewinding her first memories, the memories of when she became a trainer. She twitched in her sleep.

It was a cool, moon-less night in pallet town. People where asleep in there homes. The town was completely silent. Not even the pokemon said anything. That was what leads to a girl only 8 to stay up. Her blue eyes sweep across her home town in wonder. She gripped her knees to her chest. “It’s so cold.” Next to her where another five beds. Each filled with children her age.

She was in an orphanage. Yet that really didn’t bother her. She never new anything but this. Her brown hair was hung down to her lower back, whiles her clothes where old and in some places ripped. She reached out and touched the window in front of her. A small smile appears when she sees a pokemon run through the street, then leaving.

“Saroya!” The girl turned around to the kid in the bed next to her. “Get to bed before you get in trouble.” The boy finished his statement; Saroya shrugged it off and left her bed. The boy was going to ask where she was going, but she was already out the door before he could speak.

The girl walked through the long halls. She always was good at disappearing. Saroya let out a large grin at the thought. She left the building into the town she grew up in. The only thing that upset her was she couldn’t stay out here forever.

Saroya had to wait another 2 years until she could become a trainer. It was the law. Yet she wanted to break it so bad. She wanted to train her pokemon. To become the best of the best. Her eyes lit up at the thought. Her attention then switched to the now lit room. The same room she was sleeping in. “Crud! They know that I’m gone!!”

The girl faced her problem, deciding on what to do. “I can’t go back. I would be in so much trouble. The caretakers would punish me with no food for three days.” Saroya gripped her stomach. She was hungry enough. So instead of entering the building and try to say she was only using the bathroom, Saroya ran the other way.

She rushed through the town. Passing home by home, finally stopping behind a poke’mark. “I’m already halfway through town!” The child thought happily. Her eyes then stopped on a bright object not far away. When she grabbed it, a smile grew a cross her face. It was a pokeball…

Saroya lifted the object into the palm of her hands. Her grin still there. She could become a trainer now. She gripped the small object for dear life. The next moment the area lit up with light. Saroya covered her eyes, hiding the pokeball in her pocket.

She hide as fast as possible behind a trash can. People entered the area. "You sure you saw someone come in here?" A voice spoke. "Yep. Possitive. Can't have anyone up right now." Another voice spoke. Then a deeper one spoke up. "You better be right! If anyone sees us...well they would regret it."

Saroya gulped in fear then tried to make herself smaller. "Lets look around." the first voice said. Saroya heard this and kept still. "Look what we got here!" Saroya gasped as she was lifted by the collar of her shirt. "Told you I was right!"

The girl managed to look up and see two others, each wearing black with a giant red R on the front. "Whats a kid like you doing here."

"Hidding. Trying to escape."

"Escape from what?"

"Here. I want out. I'm sick of my home, and everything."

The person set her down. "Hmp. Your telling the truth. You don't seem to be much of a treat. Here."

The man handed her another pokeball. "I caught this guy in the forest, but I don't need him."

They left the area and Saroya looked at the pokeball that held the pokemon that would make her well known. It was a Growleth.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net

Past Part. 2 how it began.
Page 1 of 1