Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Past Part 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

Past Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Past Part 3   Past Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:35 pm

Saroya could now be seen with a grin on her face, not far of is an angry Giovanni. Her silver scarf rapped tightly around her face, barly covering her smile. The older man threw his cane aside. "You....You brat." The man spat out. She had really pissed him off this time.

"You've stepped to far this time, you'll pay!" Saroya's once happy face changed to a serious one. Her eyes turned into slits and a growl rippled through her throut.

"Your one to talk! You, The one I looked up to durring my first year as a trainer. The one that gave me false light to Team Rocket! You put me under your wing!! Then I found out what you did to pokemon!! Shinx wasn't the only pokemon I saw there...I saw monsters! Not pokemon! Then you chased me for another two years! I had enough trouble with the cops but rocket to!?"

Giovanni blinked at her sudden change of attitude. He had never seen her so...angry? Saroya's anger stayed, no it grew. "You now what it was like? On the run from both good and bad? Sleeping in cold caves? Being so tired you can't stand yet still run for your life? Watching your pokemon try everything they can to keep you safe when they're to tired to even do a proper attack?"

Saroya started walking forward. "Growing up alone? I had to deal with all of those cuts and brusies myself. Even once or twice gunshot wounds? From where your men shot me? I was a kid! Everything about you and your men scared me to death. Then all of those other groups got into this!! Then I had so many people after me...I could never sleep! I grew so scared, I felt useless! I trained so hard....I captured so many pokemon and saved so many others."

"I used my fear to make me strong. Finally when I was old enough to be a trainer...It was hell. I had to let go of that fear, yet here it is today while I try to stop all of you. I put on a smile to hide my fear everytime I see yours and other leaders faces."

Saroya stopped right in front of Giovanni and looked him strait in the face. The man was taller so he almost towered over her. "You said once I was so much like you Giovanni, I'm not. I will never be like you. I'm proud to say that I'm not scared anymore, and I will never be!"

The man had his hand in fists. his eyes narrowed. "Hump, your right. I was wrong then." Saroya gave him a look of surprise. "But I'm still wrong now. Good bye Saroya."

She felt some thing metal point at her heart...a gun. her eyes widned. "You-your going to kill me?" Sweat came from her face and her breath froze. She looked like she was going to faint. he pulled the trigger and Saroya closed her eyes waiting for the blast, but none came. When she opened her eyes only smoke came from the gun. "A-a blank?" Giovanni snickered.

"Saroya, I could still use you after all. This information will be quiet usefull....Your still scared of guns and the works. My anger has passed. I hope we can fight again."

Saroya's eyes went wide when Giovanni slamed down a smoke bomb, making her jump back. "Shit...nice job opening up to him.....he knows now. I'm such an idiot." she muttered.

"he wanted to learn what i feared all along. Well he got it. I hope that some day I WILL get over it, and when that day comes giovanni. I can look you right in the eyes and tell you the honest truth. then be able to settle this long war."
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net

Past Part 3
Page 1 of 1