Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Past part 1. The meeting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

Past part 1. The meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Past part 1. The meeting.   Past part 1. The meeting. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Saroya sat under a large oak tree, she was leaning against her giant Luxray. It made her think back, to when she had been the one holding Luxray, when he was only a shix in her arms. How she had found him in the rockets base, held in a chamber. She was only 9, she didn't understand what she had done when she freed the pokemon.

The shinx became her second pokemon, along with growleth. Being with the pokemon Saroya remebered becoming faster, stronger then ever before. Which helped since rocket was on her heels from then on out, I mean she stole him from them. Saroya petted her Luxray as her heart quickened. Who let out an electric purr. That calmned her down. Slowly her mind flashed all the way back to her meeting with the Rocket leader. Even though she didn't know it was him. He was the reason she got in this mess.

Flash back:

An only eight year old girl could be seen running, wearing a large black T-shirt and jeans, a pokeball on her waist. A large grin plastered onto her face. She weeled around an ally and continued the short run. Her stamina sucked and she slowed to a jog. Finally at the end of the ally she turned and began running again.

Not stopping her from running into a man. Both of them falling down. "Ow...What the hell?" Saroya yelled out rubbing her head then meet the eyes of a older man.

"Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't see you! Are you okay?"

The man blinked. "I'm fine, you should be carefull about where you go."

"I'm so sorry. I was in a rush."

"hmm. hey is that a pokeball?"

"No. Its not its just a ball." Saroya hid the pokeball behind her back.

"Don't lie. It is isn't it?"

"Yes, but please don't tell anyone!!" Saroya yelled out then gripped the pokeball.

"I won't, but why not?"

"Because if people find out they'll send me back to that orphanage! I don't want to go back."

"What's your name?" The man asked, tring to calm the kid down. That way he could talk to her better.

"I'm Saroya." The girl responded. the man nodded.

"Ah, so your the girl that ran off. Alot of people are after you."

"But I want to become a trainer! I already have a Growleth!" Saroya summoned the pokemon. the dog pokemon yawned and sat next to Saroya.

"I can see that. My names Giovanni." The man helped the girl up. Saroya, not seeing the glint in his eyes thanked him.

"Saroya, keep training that pokemon of yours and become a better trainer. Got it?"

The girl nodded and left. Waving to the man.

Flash back end.

"I was so stupid. I didn't even know who he was, or why he wanted me to become stronger." Saroya stated. Luxray smacked her with his tail. Saying she wouldn't be where she was without him.

"Your right there Luxray. We better get moving." The next moment DJ appeared grinning on his Pidgeot. "hey Saroya we got a new job! It pays big bucks to!"

"I'm coming!"
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net

Past part 1. The meeting.
Page 1 of 1