Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my adventure,part 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forester321
Team Silver Spark Leader

my adventure,part 4 Empty
PostSubject: my adventure,part 4   my adventure,part 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:09 pm

as i enter mt. moon,i decided that defeating brock was a little too easy.then i walked in and started down the path.i then found a zubat so i sent out my pidgeotto."pidgeotto!use gust"i say.and zubat fainted.i continued down the path and saw a geodude.i sent out pidgeotto again"wing attack!"i say.geodude is dizzy and i throw a pokeball at it. wobble wobble wobble click!yes!i had got it.then i went down the path more and found a machop.i sent my pidgeotto out."pidgeooto gust!"i say and machop faints.i make it out of mt. moon and pidgeooto is pretty eguasted.
Back to top Go down
pikachuzilla
Team Silver Spark Leader

my adventure,part 4 Empty
PostSubject: reply   my adventure,part 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:45 pm

I come down the path she/he is going and I see pigyoto's gust wind,I tell rayqaza to be quiet because I think that her pigeyoto is wild.
I jump out and see the trainer ''hi I'm sorry to scare you,I thought pigeyoto was wild''
I told rayqaza to stop his dracometeor at once
Back to top Go down

my adventure,part 4
Page 1 of 1