Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The finals before the league of Rocket!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Champion Maxie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Champion Maxie

The finals before the league of Rocket! Empty
PostSubject: The finals before the league of Rocket!   The finals before the league of Rocket! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:44 pm

As I arrive from Pallet Town after Professor Oak kindly gave me a female squirtle I kindly named, Ursala, I went straight to the big city known as Viridian City. This big city was quiet when I entered but what do you expect at 11:0opm!? I entered the local Pokemon Center and saw Nurse Joy looking into her medicine cabinet behind the receptionist desk. She kindly greeted me like the other Nurse Joys from Kanto and asked me to come towards her. She dug right into a desk drawer in the receptionist desk and pulled out a envelope sealed in what looked to be blood. I took the envelope weakly and opened it. The envelope was from who was known as the Viridian City Gym leader, Giovanni! The envelope read:

Dear Mr. Maxie, I am pleased to invite you to my gym in Viridian City, Heck, you are here already! I only invite members who have seven Kanto League badges in my gym. You must present the message to the guards of the gym. I will be meeting you at the entrance.

Maxie looks at Giovanni's message and looks at Nurse Joy and thanks her for saving it for him. Nurse Joy looks at Maxie as if it was no problem. The next morning after waking up in the Pokemon Center, Maxie heads straight to the gym. Two men come forth before he enters the gym asking for the invitation Giovanni kindly sent to me. I show the invitation and they allow me to proceed. One of the men tells me that Giovanni seems to use ground type Pokemon a lot. I enter the gym wondering what is ahead of me. Will I win the Earth Badge or will I lose and re challenge the gym in later time?
Back to top Go down

The finals before the league of Rocket!
Page 1 of 1