Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!! Empty
PostSubject: Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!!   Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 am

Becky walked upto the office door. Even though she had conpleted her mission she was still worried that she would somehow fail but anyway she opened the door. "Hi. I'm back with my catch." She said as she walked upto Miss Mondays desk and places the multicoloured Pokeball with the Elekid inside on the desk. "Here is the Elekid you asked me to get." She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!!   Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:25 am

Miss Monday picked up the Pokeball you had placed ont he desk, and examined the Pokemon inside, confirming that it was the Elekid. Seh nodded, and placed the ball back down.

"Very well done. And I take it you had no trouble, yes?" she asks, smiling to you as she uses on finger to slightly roll the Pokeball containing Elekid on her desk.

Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!!   Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:33 am

"Nope no trouble." Becky said still smiling. "Well there was an old man intent on keeping me away from the Elekid but I got around him." She was wondering if she should ask the questions that was on her mind and she did. "OK now that I gave you Elekid I'm in Team Rocket right? Also am I going to get paid for this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!!   Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!!
Page 1 of 1