Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission complete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

Mission complete Empty
PostSubject: Mission complete   Mission complete Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:14 pm

Sarah silently walked along the quiet hallway inside the rocket base. Her cap pulled over her brown eyes. Hiding her face. She didn't like people to address her for extra work. If Rocket memebrs didn't know who she was they would only think she was a low-level grunt. She made a scowl at the thought. She hated being at that level. How people enjoyed pushing her around.

Her stepps quickened. Her suppior had walked out of a near by door way and she wasn't in the mood to address him. The man had seen her though and made note to point her out. "hey grunt. Get over here!"

Her stepps stops and she turned over to him. Making sure she toke off her hat so he could see her face. "Don't you dare call me that sir." She growled out her brown eyes almost looking black. Most members would never dare to speak to a suppior like that but she was different.

"Oh its you. I mistoke you for someone else, move along." The man quickly answered, not wanting to deal with her temper. She growled out again and continued down the hallway. She slipped her hat back on. "What an idiot."

Finally she reached a dark oak door that stood out from the plain white walls and floors.She knocked at the door and a muffled 'come in' meet her ears. She walked in and removed her cap. Inside the room was a large wood desk with a laptop and pappers stacked next to it. On one wall was a large bookcase with many different titles.

"The mission was sucess. I managed to find it." Sarah pulled out a purple pokeball with a large M on it. Giovanni turned around to glance at his youngest member.

"Very good Sarah. You may rest now." the girl tossed him the object and walked to the door.

"Wait." Sarah stopped quickly. "I need you take care of a certine brat, he has a price for his capture. I know how much you enjoy hunting down trainers."

Giovanni tossed her a wanted poster. The name Lowell writen at the top, under it the picture of a boy in his teens.

"Don't hurt him to much. I want him to be awake when you catch him."

"Yes sir." Sarah left the room without another sound. Making sure to shut the door.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net

Mission complete
Page 1 of 1