Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Becky walked upto the outskirts of Viridain Forest and looked in. "Wow this is a big forest, isnt it Ratta." The Rattata snored quietly in its pocket. She smiled and brought out a pokeball. It was Light Green with Pink stars like all her other pokeballs. "Ok Dolly, I need you for this one." A Mareep came out the pokeball. "Mar mar." Becky petted her pokemon. "Ok Dolly I need you to use your electricity to try and find an Elekid. It is an electric type, I checked on my pokedex so you should hopefully be able to feel the static energy that comes from it."

Mareep nodded to say she knew what to do and started guiding her trainer through the forest.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm

As your Mareep guides you through the forest, you get the odd feeling of being watched. The air stirs as if something is odd, something is not right. You stop and hear something light, perhaps footsteps, but seconds later it is gone. But it sounded close by. Very close. Whatever it is could possibly be dangerous, and how you proceed could challenge your mission.

Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Becky stops for a second. "Dolly, is there any Elekid close." She asked the Mareep and she shook her head in response. "Well whatever it is it could be dangerous." She poked the sleeping Rattata and placed him on the ground when he awoke. "Ok Ratta I want you to listen for anything that might attack us. We can't fail this mission if we want to get in to Team Rocket." The Rattata got up and sat on the Mareep's back. "Ratta tat.""Mar mar" The pokemon replied to let her know that they knew what to do and what was a steak. Mareep walked forward and the hunt continued.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:46 pm

As you continue through the Forest, you finally come across a path. It looks slightly winding. Dark billowing trees cover it, and it appears immense and haunting. However, your Mareep suddenly pricks up with sensitivity. Perhaps the Elekid is close by?
However, as you walked to this place, the sense that someone or something was close by still held strong. In fact, it seemed even closer than before. You look onward unaware of what lies down this path. How will you proceed?
Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:28 am

Becky continues to follow Mareep down the path. "Mar mar." Mareeps' fur starts turning static. "You found it?" Mareep nodded and walked in the direction of the static. "Ratta tat." Rattatas' ears pricked and he turned his head. "What is it Ratta?" Ratta jumps off Mareeps back and into the woods.

Becky pulled out one of her original Pokeballs and held it out. "Dolly I won't need you for a bit. Return." Mareep reterned to the pokeball in a flash of red light and Becky chased after her Rattata.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:13 am

You chase after your Rattata quickly, and he leads you down the winding path, deeper into the now darkening forest. Finally you hit a clearing, and the sudden sunlight hits your eyes. A moment passes and you adjust to the blinding light.

You first see you Rattata, standing in front of you, stiffened up. You then notice the Elekid. He is sitting beside a small pond that lay hidden in this forest. He spots you and lets out a "Eli, Elikid?"

You tremble with anticipation in finding what you had been looking for. However, a second later you hear, "Oh, hello. I did not think anyone would ever find the place." You look to see an old man with a walking stick step out next to the Elekid. "Welcome. Care to sit?" he offers, as he himself sits next to the pond and the Elekid.

Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:27 am

Becky stares at the man. She walks upto the pond and sits down. "Who are you? Wait forget about that but I need that Elekid." Becky moves aiming to grab it. Her Rattata still stiff and rigid watches the Elekid ready to attack if her trainer is in any trouble. Becky completely forgetting about any kinda danger she might be in and in her mind she was saying.

Yes, I found it. An Elekid and this old man would never be able to stop me. Oh this is it all I have to do is grab it and run back to the Rocket HQ and I'm in. This is the best day ever.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:32 am

The old man smiles as she sits next to him. But as she makes an attempt to grab his Elekid he reacts.

Not even looking up, he points his cant at you and says, "Hrmm. Elekid, Thundershock." Elekid immediatly reacts and strikes lightly at your hands in an attempt to halt your movements. You get singed and move your hands away in shock and pain.

The old man laughs. "Oh, see here, deary, I suppose I forgot to tell you. I'm not just any old man. Back in my day..."he dozes off for a moment. "I was a Pokemon Master!" he cackles.

"And you are not getting my Elekid, rocket member!"

Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:41 am

"I'm not a Rocket member yet. But I will be when I get that Elekid. Ratta Flame Wheel!" Her Rattata ran towards the Elekid as his body was enveloped in flames. He jumped a few inches in the air and slamed into the Elekid's stomach knocking it backwards and, hopefully, sending it into the pond.

Becky jumps up and takes a few steps back. "Lets make a deal shall we. We shall battle. If I win I take Elekid, if you win you keep it. So whats it gonna be old man?"
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:45 am

The Old Man cackles. "I wasn't talking about you silly!" You wonder if this man is insane.

Elekid falls into the pond. The old man laughs. "Not so easy, methinks," he says, "Elekid, Thunder Punch the water and send it to that Rat!" Elekid's hands begin to charge and static builds up visually through small lightning bolts. Elekid punches the water hard and sends a wave of Electric Water towards Rattata. The old man cakles once more. The wave is about to hit your Pokemon unless...

Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:54 am

Becky gets out one of her oddly coloured Pokeballs. "Dolly, guard Ratta from the attack!" In a flash of red light Mareep jumps from the Pokeball and takes the hit. The move being both water and electric type Mareep hardly gets hurt.

"Good. Now Ratta use Icy Wind to freeze the water Elekid's in!" Rattata jumps over the Mareep and opens its mouth. It shoots blue snow at the ice and the Elekid freezing the ice but will Elekid escape or will it get trapped? Becky stands and waits to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Your moves are quick and precise, but the Old Man seems very skilled. He commands him Pokemon to jump out of the water, which he does, and as he is about to land on the now frozen pond he commands the Elekid to use a Thunder Punch again on the frozen water. Elekid does so and the ice shatters.

"Enough!" the old man says, and commands his Pokemon to him. Elekid walks to him after getting out the water. "I think it's time you came out, Rocket Scum." He says oddly.

But as you watch you see someone shamble out from behind you. You look and are shocked to see Joseph from earlier at the Rocket HQ~!

"I was ordered to follow you," he says. "I didn't think I would be found out, though."

The old man sighs, and he and Joseph wait your next move...
Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:06 am

Becky looks back and forth from the old man to Joseph and anger reaches her mouth. "Can no one on this rotten world trust me. This is why I wanted to join I thought I could atleast be trusted on Team Rocket but noooo~! Ratta Icy Wind!" Rattata opened its mouth and shot blue snow towards the old man slightly freezing. Becky got a multicoloured Pokeball and returned her Mareep and grabbed the Elekid. The Rattata than jumped into her pocket as she walked away. Before she left she turned to Joseph. "If you or anyone else gets told to follow me again, You better warn them that I will not like it and that they would be very wise to not follow. Ok?" And before he could answer she ran off into the forest. "Your mine now elekid so don't protest." Becky got a Pokeball out and pressed the button against the Elekid and it goes in if it stays in that would be better if not Beckys gonna have problems.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:50 am

You nab the Elekid and head off back to the Team Rocket HQ. Unaware of what happened to Jeseph, who had been following you, or the Old Man, or his story. However, you do know that Elekid is yours now, and you have completed your mission...

As you are about to leave the forest you hear your name being shouted. You turn around to see Joseph.

"Wait," he says, "I'm sorry. I wasn't actally ordered to watch you...I did it because I was worried. I thought it would be hard for you to catch teh Elekid and I wanted to make sure if you needed help you had it," he says. Though his face still remains solid, he seems upset.
Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:10 am

"Well..." Becky was still mad but she understood why he done it. "Its ok. It's just trust me next time and if I think I'm gonna need help i'll ask ya. Ok?" She smiled. "Oh by the way." Her smile turned into an embarrassed kinda smile as she spoke. "Sorry for shouting at you. I have a hot temper sometimes. So yeah sorry." She smiled again and started to walk away.

OOC: To be continued in Rocket Rulez! Mission complete. Back to HQ!!
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:14 am

Joseph nods his cold nod, but you think you catch the glimmer of a smile from him as you walk away. Now, with your mission complete, you head back to the HQ of your Organization, ready to become a full fledged member.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:14 am

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocket Rulez! First mission. Catch that Elekid!! CLOSED
Page 1 of 1