Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Becky walks into the Pokemart and looks round the shelves. She picks up a three Greatballs. The Rattata in her trenchcoat pocket looked out and gestured towards the TM's. "You want a TM?" The Rattata nodded and she walked over to the TM's. She looked at the selection and picked up TM13 Ice Beam. "You can learn this and it should help against the first gym."

Becky walks upto the counter and places the items ontop. She asked the person behind the counter. "Could I also have a Poke'Radar please." She looks down at her Rattata and whispers to him. "I dont think I have enough for all this do you?" The Rattata looked up at his trainer. "Ratta tat." He replied and even though she cant understand him she knew what he said anyway and nodded, petting her precious pokemon.

Last edited by Trainerz on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:39 pm

:: "Well . . . we have one left but it's reserved. I don't like the parson though so you can have it!" smiled the shop keeper. "That will be 1234 coins please!" she said with a smile. You don't have enough money! will you put back the item or steal it???:::
Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:36 am

Becky looked in her pocket and brought ot $135. The Rattata that was in her pocket jumped onto the desk. "Oh I dont have enough. Sorry for doing this but. Ratta Icy Wind!" The Rattata opened its mouth and shot out a blue snow slightly freezeing the person behind the counter giving Becky enough timt to grab the items shove them in her bag grab her Rattata and run out the door. "Sorry but I had to."

OOC: Journey to be continued in Rocket Rulez! Back to Veridian Forest. Caterpie time!! (Could someone close this please. Thanks Smile)
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:17 am

Topic Closed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED   Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocket Rulez! I need a Poke'Radar!! CLOSED
Page 1 of 1