Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rocket rules! Newbie!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

Rocket rules! Newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Rocket rules! Newbie!!   Rocket rules! Newbie!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:30 am

As you can most likely tell by the title I would love being in Team Rocket.

Name: Becky "Snackerjack" Marx

Description:5ft 6in tall. She has short brown hair, green/blue eyes.
Clothes: She wears a dark blue shirt with black trousers. She has black and white trainers, and over all of this she wears a long black trench coat. She wears a pair of black and pink striped fingerless gloves at all times.
Other: She has a scar on the left side of her face that runs from the chin to the middle of her cheek and her right hand is slightly burned.

Born: In Cherrygrove City Hometown: Violet City

History: She was born in Cherrygrove City and was brought up by a loving mother and father. But one day, at the age of three, there was a house fire. Becky wasn't in the house at the time, but then she got home and found that not only her house had burned down, but that her parents had perished with it. She was than sent to her uncles house and he was not a nice man. He hit her, scolded her for doing nothing and even burned her, she still has the scars to prove it.

One day at the age of ten she ran away, never wanting to go back. But because she had hardly any money she had to resort to stealing. At first she hated herself for doing it but after many thefts she found out how good she was and stopped worrying.

When her fourteenth birthday had come and gone she thought that she should finally start her pokemon adventure. So she stole a few pokeballs from a nearby pokemart and went off in search of her first pokemon. After a couple of minutes of searching she found a high leveled Ekans asleep in the grass. She decided that Exans was a great pokemon to have and threw a pokeball at it. The pokeball hit the Ekans on the head and it woke up and not being happy about getting woke up it went to attck her, but before it could get close enough to harm her it got shocked. A Mareep jumped out the bushes and stood infront of Becky, it shocked the Exans again and drove it off. Once the Ekans had gone the Mareep walked up to Becky and sat there staring at her. "Do you want to be mine?" The Marrep nodded and so Becky got out a pokeball and placed it on the ground. The Mareep poked the button with its nose and from that point on they have been together forever.

After a while Becky started to catch and train other pokemon and now she has two pokemon on her team. She is also out to find and join Team Rocket.

Personality: She is very funny and loves playing pranks on people. She is very protective of her things. Loves stealing and winning battles, also loves flapjacks (Hence the nickname Snackerjack) Hates loseing battles and the good guys.

Pokemon Reserved: Mareep F Lvl. 12 (Dolly) Rattata M Lvl. 10 (Ratta)
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Rocket rules! Newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket rules! Newbie!!   Rocket rules! Newbie!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:01 am

I have read your application and . . . . It rocks! So I have to say it's. . . . .

[ACCEPTED!

Pokemon team also accepted!
Mareep (dolly)
Female
Lv.12
Moves: Takedown (egg move), thundershock, cotton spore, tackle

Attack:50
Defense:50
HP:65
special attack:75
special defense:55
speed:45

Pokemon team also accepted!
Pokemon:Rattata
Level:10
Moves: tackle (same typ attack bonus now gives it 52.2 damage instead of 35), flame wheel (egg move), Icy wind (tutor), bite
Attack:66
Defense:45
HP: 40
special attack:45
special defense:45
speed:82

Now you can stop by prof.elm or oak to steal a pokedex! (if you don't have one)
Ps: you can sign up for the teams at the bottom of the home page.
Back to top Go down

Rocket rules! Newbie!!
Page 1 of 1