Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

newbie application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pichubabe33
Team Silver Spark Leader
pichubabe33

newbie application Empty
PostSubject: newbie application   newbie application Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:36 pm

name: Franky
descrption: he will be blonde with blue eyes and spiked hair Arrow lol!. he will have a small scar on his left eyebrow. he will wear blue sunglasses, a blue undershirt, a red jacket, a pair of black jeans and a pair of red and white sneakers.
history- he was picked on as a child. he was bullied so much that he he got a scar on his left eyebrow and now he is going to become the greatest pokemon trainer to prove the childhood bullies wrong. at least that is his plan. his life was rough. besides the bullies, his dad died when he was 5 and his mom when he was 11. they died from a disease that people couln't explain. he didn't know what to do until he saw a pokemon. later on he starter wacthing battles and now he is becoming a pokemon trainer!
hometown: he is from pallet town
personality: he is determined, and a little cocky. he is only happy after winning (or losing but had fun) battles.it is not a surprise if you read his history.

Last edited by pichubabe33 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

newbie application Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie application   newbie application Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:46 pm

It looks good, but wana know what would make it great. IF you made the Description of yourcharacter longer and described everything from his clothes to what he is normally like his build, how he wears his hair and what color the hair is, the eyes what color they are. Any color is good. also with the Personality cover everything like if you where to describe your own personality to someone you didn't know. Also the history make it longer at least a paragraph and remember its like the back story of your character andits your character so you have rights to put anything you'd like. There isn't much limitations or restrictions to the app. So go ahead go wild, but not to wild! And if I like it then I'll accept it I hope you do those corrections andmodifications and look forward to seeing it. Also Most of Kanto is at your descretion so your character can befrom wherever in the Kanto Region. Alriht I hope to see something great from ya!
LAZERUS
PS: Keep ON Smilin' & Keep ON Gamin' YAY!!!
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!!
Very Happy Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

newbie application Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie application   newbie application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Ya know what since your new I'm gonna let you go ahead, but don't forget to be descriptive and most o important of all to have fun!!

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

newbie application Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie application   newbie application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newbie application
Page 1 of 1