Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new aplication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dudeness98
Team Silver Spark Leader

new aplication Empty
PostSubject: new aplication   new aplication Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:56 pm

name:David
hometown:Pallet Town
description:black hair, dark green eyes, 5ft 6in, always wears a jacket
history:Got caught in a fatal car accedent at 5 years old (not in real life, just in game)
The date was 2001. It was night time when the crash happened. Exactly !0:15 p.m. It happened while speeding to get home after a family reunion. Came to an intersection right when a car was driving past. The crash flipped both cars. One pedestrian was killed in the crash.
personality:usually friendly and funny, but is made angry easily
pokemon team:charmander level 5 (from Prof. Oak)

would this work?i changed it.

Last edited by Dudeness98 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

new aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: new aplication   new aplication Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Thanks for the application you put some thought into it however with your pokemon team requests you can only request ONE pokemon to start with choose either the treecko or the charmander dude! Also there is no need in doing another profile or another application all you have to do is edit this one here. Also could you lengthen your stuff make it more like your telling the pokemon world of your characters life. Taht way like if someone wanted to get to know you for a thread idea to clue you in they would have something to go on with. For example go in depth on the car accident ya know how it happened and what kind of car ya know the details and make it as imaginative and descriptive as you can more descriptive the better. IF you do these things then I'll definitely grant your application, just do me these couple things and I'll see to it that it gets accepted!
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dudeness98
Team Silver Spark Leader

new aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: new aplication   new aplication Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 pm

name:David

hometown:Pallet Town

description:black hair, dark green eyes, 5ft 6in, always wears a jacket, has a scar on his face(history)

history: Monday, July 12, 2001. It was nice outside. the breeze blew through the trees making a peaceful noise. David had recently seen an Absol. What did that mean? He had heard Absol only appeares when danger is coming. Was danger coming? David finally convinced himself that nothing would happen. "I just gotta relax, and enjoy the reunion." he said to himself. Later that day while riding in the car on the way home, he saw the Absol again. He remembered earlier, and realized. Then, suddenly, a car hit them from the side. Both cars flipped, running into a pedestrian. David had fell out the window, and the Absol was standing over him. It would not leave. David was left with a permanent scar on his face. When the ambulance arrived, they kept the Absol out of the truck. "Wait!" David said "let him in." The ambulance let him in, and from that point on, Absol would not leave his side.

personality:usually friendly and funny, but is made angry easily - tries to hide the scar on his face - very protective of Absol

pokemon team: Absol level 4 male

would this work? i changed it.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

new aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: new aplication   new aplication Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Yes it will do....

POKEMON GRANTED AND APPLICATION ACCEPTED!!!!

(Choose Nickname)
Species Absol
Male Lv. 6
Attacks: Magic Coat (Breeding), Scratch, & Quick attack
Back to top Go down
CommanderPluto
Team Silver Spark Leader

new aplication Empty
PostSubject: new application   new aplication Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Name:Ian Tade
Homtown:Pallet Town
Discription:Black Fauxhawk with a white streak in the middle. 6ft. 3in. black eyes. Wears a custom Team Galactic suit made by his brother who was a grunt in the team. Has a scare across his neck.
History: He was born in Sinnoh. His Dad left his Mom at when he was 2 and his Mom committed suicide with all the stress. Left on the streets at 9. Had to leave sinnoh and go to Pallet Town. There he stayed with his abusive Uncle. Then at age 10 he went off and became a pokemon trainer. But when he went to Prof. Oak he got rid of his last pokemon. He went out side full of rage but he saw his uncle angry. Then Ian saw what looked to be absol with a scar on its eye. Ian suddenly relized it ws the same absol the night his mother committed suicide. Ian's uncle took him by the throat in the forest. There he beat Ian repeatedly. Then the absol leaped out and tackeled Ian's uncle. The uncle ran in fear. Ever sense then the absol walked with Ian everywhere he went.
Personality: Dark and silent.(due to his childhood) Gets angry easily and is very protective for the ones he loves
Team: Absol lvl.5
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

new aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: new aplication   new aplication Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:11 am

You need to make your own thread there okay?!
Back to top Go down
CommanderPluto
Team Silver Spark Leader

new aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: new aplication   new aplication Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:16 pm

ok i made a new thread it's called "New Trainer" by the way i forgot i needed to make a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: new aplication   new aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new aplication
Page 1 of 1