Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

character creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crashcorse
Team Silver Spark Leader

character creation Empty
PostSubject: character creation   character creation Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 am

name: cyrus
gender male
description: eyes are red skin is brown height 5'7 black hair red baseball cap jeans black shirt blue jacket white joggers black gloves green backpack.
hometown: pallet town
personality: he is a brilliant kid he does really cool stuff
like skateboarding down hills jumping over lakes
and flying on fearows. and he works really well
with others. he even helps old ladies get around.
pokemon team: squirtle
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: character creation   character creation Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:40 am

Hello and welcome newmember, I've seen your application and just wondering if you could make your application a little more indepth explaining more about your character. Also things need to be MORE than one line and using descriptive words especially in your description and personality. Your history needs to include what has already happened in your character's life and really get into your character yourself so you can find more about him to add to this wonderful application so far. So do those edits and I'll get back to you!
THANKS
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Dwell solely ON the postiive energy within your very own self!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

character creation
Page 1 of 1