Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaziken
Team Silver Spark Leader
Blaziken

New Character Empty
PostSubject: New Character   New Character Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Name-Aron Warner

Age-14

Gender- Female

Description-Long black hair, Blue eyes, short blue and white dress.

Hometown-Outside of Pallet town

History- Aron is a princess of a region no one has ever heard of. This is why, 5 years ago a region of the pokemon world was ruled by Aron's parents, Barbara & Steven. A strange, but very powerful dark pokemon built an army to take over & destroy the region. It figured, since it was the most powerful region if he destroy it & wiped it off the face of the earth, he could rule. So he did, he destroyes the region& wiped it off the earth. Aron was carried away and protected by a combusken. She knows that her parents are out there somewhere, and she intend to find them.

Personality- persistant, nice, sweet, humble,smart, adventurous

pokemon team-

nickname-

pokemon-blaziken-female lv.5

moves- blaze kick, sky uppercut, & focus energy

Last edited by Blaziken on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

New Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character   New Character Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:39 pm

Interesting Charrie and you can have that beginner, but it is a Torchic LV. 5 and it knows Scratch, Growl, & Swift. This last attack is one that is recieved after birth and is called "Breeding Moves" and has this ability
"Blaze: When HP is below 3rd of its normal HP, fire increases power 1.5 times."

[size=30]
ACCEPTED
[/size]
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

New Character
Page 1 of 1