Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brai33
Team Silver Spark Leader

My character Empty
PostSubject: My character   My character Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Name: Leo or Leonardo

Description: Has a red cap like Red's, a green backpack, blue jeans, and a red and black vest. His Pokeballs swing on his belt buckle. Blue eyes, can't see his hair but its brown, kind of shy looking. Ears stick out a little. Clothes are a little dirtied up since he inherited them from his older brother who went on his journey several years ago. Shoes are caked with mud from playing with Gible in the backyard.

Hometown: Pallet Town but was almost born in Saffron City.

History: Family was once in Saffron City but moved before Leo was born. His mother was with child and was expecting any minute. They were forced to move. This was caused by an invasion of dragon type Pokemon. The family was just able to escape with the help of a friendly Gible who did not agree with its relative's motives. They escaped into a nearby cave that happened to be inhabited by Diglett. They showed Leo's family the way to the exit which was near Pewter City. They wanted to get farther away from the cave so they traveled south and found Pallet Town. Fortunately, Leo's mother didn't go into labor until they arrived, so the doctor helped her give birth a boy, Leo.

Personality: Shy but loving towards any Pokemon and will help any Pokemon in need whether good or evil. Will run away if teased or messed with even slightly. Is an early bird in the EXTREME. Can also be very protective over anything he has befriended and will stay by someone's side if they are in trouble. Is very hard to make friends with but can be a wonderful friend. Is surprisingly good at battling.

Pokemon Team: Has a faithful Lvl 5 Gible that is also the same Gible that helped Leo's family escape. Gible at least knows Dig.

Last edited by brai33 on Mon May 24, 2010 5:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Will this one work?)
Back to top Go down
FlamingSkull
Team Silver Spark Leader
FlamingSkull

My character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character   My character Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:14 am

no offence, but i think your misread the rules. It says no 1-liners so try and put your full name cya.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character   My character Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:59 pm

AHEM! Flameskull that is usually my job don't overshadow me again! And new trainer this one is right you need to redo your post and put more indepth on your application. It needs to have a lot of description and information. Reread the rules and the guidelines of how to play and how to fill out the application officiently! Again I say reread the rules and guidelines and use some imagination and don't be afraid to branch out be creative and if this helps also you can go around and look at other apps that have successfully been accepted so yours can be successfully accepted as well!
Thank you and hope to see your modifications to this app. there is no need to do another post or to make a new account just edit this existing application and I will revisit it when you notify me of the changes or if I see that you have done the modifications!
Your Admin
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character   My character Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Thank you for redoing and modifying your post it is even better than your first edition!

!!POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED!!

(Choose Nickname)
Species: #109 Gible
Lv. 5 Male HP: 60
Height: 2'4" Weight: 45lbs.
Types: Dragon/Ground Ability: Sand Veil
Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack, Dig
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

My character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character   My character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down