Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Character Empty
PostSubject: New Character   New Character Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Name: Crystal Pyra

Description: She has long blonde hair, red eyes, is 6'' tall, and always wears black and red (as in black pants, red shirt). Around her waist is a silver utility belt where she keeps her pokeballs. She has a black Rayquaza tattoo on he left arm. She carries a gray backpack. Always looks as if she is in deep thought. Her right hand is singed (see Personality). She is thin and athletic.

Hometown: Lavaridge town in Hoenn (but moved to Pallet Town)

History: Orginally born in Hoenn, she was kidnapped and taken to Kanto at age five. After wandering between Saffron and Celadon City, she was found by Professor Oak and taken to Pallet Town, where she lived with Oak's grandkids, Blue and Daisy. When she was ten, she saw Team Rocket trying to capture a Dratini. She defended the Dratini until the police came, and eventually the two became best friends.

Personality: She is tomboyish, and loves to read. She is always prepared for any situation. She doesn't enjoy attention from boys, and has been known to beat up boys who flirt with her. She loves Fire and Dragon type Pokemon. Her from of self discipline is burning her right hand. Her weakness is her temper.

Pokemon Team: Dratini (lv.4, female)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

New Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character   New Character Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Welcome new member I have seen that you have looked at the application format and have submitted one for yourself. I have read it and given it some thought I think it would be a little better if the History and Personality was a little more defined and more into her past and what she is like, as for the rest it looks good enough. Just edit those two things to make them more worth while and detailed and have fun with it!
Regards...
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

New Character
Page 1 of 1