Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
calebsith
Team Silver Spark Leader

new character Empty
PostSubject: new character   new character Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Name: Roy Santiago

Description:A 6' tall teen.Has black hair that goes down to his neck and a little messy.Wears a dark gray short sleeve t-shirt.Tan long pants.Black shoes with a red circle logo and green laces.Wears a belt that has 8 holes,two for items and 6 for pokeballs.Weres a necklace that detaches into a master ball.

Hometown: Pallet town

History:N/A

Personality: Loves to make new friends and talk.Loves to talk about strategy and moves.Although in battle he never jokes and is like a whole other person bent on focus and victory when in battle.

Pokemon Team:Lv 4 Totadile
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: new character   new character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Accepted:

Pokemon team:

Totodile
new character Images12
Female
Lv 4
Tackle watergun scratch bite
Back to top Go down

new character
Page 1 of 1