Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinouk
Team Silver Spark Leader
shinouk

new character Empty
PostSubject: new character   new character Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Name: Shin

hometown:pallet town

DESCRIPTION: Has black hair...blue eyes...cambodian...is a master of TaeKwonDo at a young age...has long hair...

HISTORY: Oldest child of the Ouk clan...went to TaeKwonDo first to start training...trained around fighting and grass types... is 4.9" tall...father used to be gym leader to recive the coal badge...want to have his starter pokemon a riolu...

PERSONALITY: funny...out going... likes to help and protestc others from harm...loves and cares for pokemon...

Desired Team: Silver Spark

Desired Pokemon: riolu level 5 or turtwig level 5 (mostly trains around fighting and grass type who have trouble or are shy...trains with others but really connects with fighting types the most..)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: new character   new character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:52 am

GRANTED!

Pokemon Granted to you:

Riolu
Male Lv. 15
Attacks
Quick Attack, Counter, Force Pain, Feint

Shiftry
Female Lv. 15
Attacks
Pound, Harden, Growth, Nature Power

Makuhita
Male Lv. 15
Attacks
Dynamic Punch (egg move), Tackle, Arm Thrust, Vital Throw

I hope you enjoy these pokemon and will start helping Silver Spark in their mission to defeat the evil organizations!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
shinouk
Team Silver Spark Leader
shinouk

new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: new character   new character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:25 am

THANK U ADMIN! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: new character   new character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Your welcome and even though you have the pokemon you still have to go through the usual journey in collecting the badges and what not, but you should present yourself in the Silver Spark Headquarters!
Very Happy Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: new character   new character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new character
Page 1 of 1