Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New character(thats me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
klokwork66
Team Silver Spark Leader
klokwork66

New character(thats me) Empty
PostSubject: New character(thats me)   New character(thats me) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Name:Durish

Description:My char is about 5'2'', has dark brown faux hawk. Durish has Dark brown eyes. he's slim a we bit clumsy, and has a goofy personality. He lives for ice pokemon.

Hometown:Pallet Town

History:

Personality:Durish is clumsy goofy can be funny. He lives for ice pokemon because he loves the way they can leave an opponent immobilized.

Pokemon Team:
Snorunt Lv.5
Female
Move set(powder snow and leer) afro

Do we rp in 3rd person or first.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New character(thats me)   New character(thats me) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Third Person I believe, but could you lengthen your Descroption and Personality by at least a few sentences to a paragraph and make it so the people see your charcter even though it is in words. Also if your planning on having a starter right out oon the start then you should give a history of how you ran into the pokemon AND you need to make it descriptive so we know how you came into possession of it!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
klokwork66
Team Silver Spark Leader
klokwork66

PostSubject: Re: New character(thats me)   New character(thats me) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Name:Durish

Description:My char is about 5'2'', has dark brown f aux hawk. Durish has Dark brown eyes. he's slim a we bit clumsy, and has a goofy personality. He lives for ice Pokemon.His head is an oval shape with a very round jaw. Durish always has a relaxed look on his face. He sports a black shirt with a snorunt picture on it and Camo pants. His ears are kind of bigger then usual and his nose is small and round. He wears sandals all the time because he likes the breeze.

Hometown:Pallet Town

History:N/A

Personality:Durish is clumsy goofy can be funny. He lives for ice Pokemon because he loves the way they can leave an opponent immobilized. Durish laughs at almost every thing but is so relaxed. He hardly gets mad when hes does he can get way iout of hand

Pokemon Team:N/A
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New character(thats me)   New character(thats me) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:11 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New character(thats me)   New character(thats me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New character(thats me)
Page 1 of 1