Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My new character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pichubro1
Team Silver Spark Leader

My new character Empty
PostSubject: My new character   My new character Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:34 am

Name: Sparky

Description: Brown hair,blue eyes,blue pants,red short sleved shirt with a blue jacket,red and black hat with a pokeball on the front, about 5 foot 6 inches, weighing about 95 lbs

Hometown: Pallet Town

History: Has lived in Pallet town his whole life and dreams to become the best pokemon trainer ever and dreams of getting a Pikachu from prof. Oak

Personality: Loves pokemon,outgoing,adventurous,a little selfish but not when it comes to pokemon,friendly

Pokemon Team: lv 5 Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new character   My new character Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:34 pm

You need to go more indepth on your character hasto be more than one lines which are specified in the form itself for each and every section the only thingsthat can be one line is the following: Hometown, Age, Name, & Pokemon. Everything else has to be at minimum two or three lines maximum of at least a paragraph adn a half and higher.So can you do me a favor and do more on your character make it more 3D instead of 2D character give him a backstory and all of that make it seem like you actually are in a way that cahracter cause in character that is who you will be!
Thanks
LAZERUS
PS: No need to redo whole app. or do anything just modify it!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

My new character
Page 1 of 1