Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon Trainer Kennedy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Pokemon Trainer Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainer Kennedy   Pokemon Trainer Kennedy Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Name: Kennedy Simms

Description: Kennedy is short (5'2"), and slender. She has strikingly beautiful green eyes, and a pale complexion. Her hair is dark brown and rides past her shoulder blades with side swept bangs that are always clipped back to the sides. Most of the time however, her hair is covered with an overly large beanie (hat). Kennedy wears what is "In Fashion" for the season, however will only wear it if it is comfortable and practical. Her usual get-up is denim shorts, (or jeans depending on the weather) and an over the shoulder baggy sweater with a tank-top underneath. She is almost always seen wearing a cozy pair of moccasins that her grandfather made for her. Her usual accessories would be her father's backpack from when he was starting off as a trainer, and pokegear.

Hometown: Kennedy is originally from Eterna City, but recently moved to Pallet Town due to some unfortunate circumstances.

History: Eight months before Kennedy and her mother moved to Pallet Town, her father passed away in an unfortunate accident. Tired of being asked if she was okay, Kennedy begged her mom to move to another city far away to start a new life without people feeling pity for her. As it happens, her mother had originally started off her journey in Pallet town and thought it best to move there. Three days before they left, Kennedy encountered an injured Ponyta on a casual stroll, and ran for help from the local Nurse Joy, as she left the Ponyta, wild pokemon began attacking it again! She had no choice but to stay and help it. As it turns out, Kennedy was uncoordinated, and useless at trying to fend them off, until she remembered the pokeball her father gave her when she turned 10 (Until then she had been too afraid of using it, as she had a slight fear of most pokemon). She then decided the best thing to do was to catch the Ponyta and bring it to safety. Since then, Ponyta and Kennedy has been best friends.

Personality: Kennedy is very sweet and kind to anyone, she stays out of trouble and tries her best to make new friends. She is however extremely shy, and is nervous when talking to new people, making it a bit difficult to make friends at times. She is mostly always happy and is never a "downer". She always tries to put other's feelings before her own, sometimes this method doesn't work out to well for herself, but she believes everyday is a lesson. When people get to know her better, she becomes less shy, and more outgoing, she also tends to get protective (and sometimes possessive) over people she has come to trust.

Pokemon Team: Level 4 Ponyta (female), with no nickname.

(Hope I did okay, Tell me if there is anything I need to improve, thank you!)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Pokemon Trainer Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Kennedy   Pokemon Trainer Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Thanks for being patient for my reply to your application I have read and given much thought even though there was not much to think of there is no reason why I shouldn't accept your application and so without further adu...
!POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

(Choose Nickname)
Species: #90 Ponyta
Lv. 6 Female HP: 55
Height: 3'4" Weight: 68lbs.
Type: Fire Ability: Flash Fire
Attacks: Secret Power (birth), Tackle, Grow, Flash
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Pokemon Trainer Kennedy
Page 1 of 1