Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales Empty
PostSubject: New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales   New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:58 am

Name: Alexandra Hales

Description:She's:168cm(5'2)
Hair style and color: One long braide ,brown hair.
Eyes: Grey eyes.
Clothes: She wears a long shirt and a small jacket on top.got gloves and a bandana.

Hometown: Pallet town

History: She has lived in pallet town her whole life.Her father was a trainer and he raised an eevee.When she was 9 her father passed away over sickness and she took the eevee under her command.
Personality: She's very nicegoing. its easy for her to make friends, when people remind her of her father she gets all pissed and annoyed because its a sensetive matter.

Pokemon Team:Lv 34 EEvee(her father trained it before her, tell me if its ok or not that its his lvl)
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales   New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 am

You need to add a little more detail..and lvl 34 is a little much Razz
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales   New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Hello newcomer I have read your application and it seems good enough, but question have you read a bunch of books how they introduce a new character by their appearance? If so that is what we're looking for in the appearance everything else seems in order except that if you would be so kind to edit that then I'll take another look at it!
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Dwell ON the positive energy that surrounds you!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales   New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pokemon trainer Alexandra Hales
Page 1 of 1