Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my new trainer!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

my new trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: my new trainer!!   my new trainer!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Name: Name of your character. (as normal as possible)Jerry

Description: Short, has short blond hair and is usually wearing a jacket, unless it is summer Smile

Hometown: Cinnabar Island, Kanto
History: While not many people lived on this island from fear of the volcano erupting, there were still quite a few people living there, including Jerry. Jerry and other kids his age had pokemon battles, where Jerry emerged as the best in their group. However, pokemon were rare there so most people only had 2-3 pokemon, while Jerry only had one yet still was the best on cinnabar island. Jerry has just recently heard about the pokemon league and has begun his journey to become a pokemon master!

Personality: Jerry is very cheerful, but can sometimes be a bit oblivious. His dream is to become a member of team silver spark and save the world from team rocket.

Pokemon Team: Dustox(starter) I love you
Moves: wing attack, steel wing, sleep powder, poison powder. cherry

Last edited by kufi on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

my new trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer!!   my new trainer!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:24 pm

If you can add some more to your description and personality, i'd be happy to accept you.
Back to top Go down
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

my new trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer!!   my new trainer!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:06 pm

okay i edited it but descirption was to hard to add to.,
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

my new trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer!!   my new trainer!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:28 pm

alright, i accept

Dustox
Male
lv15
poison sting, light screen, secret power, return
Back to top Go down
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

my new trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer!!   my new trainer!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 pm

what does lightscreen do?
Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

my new trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer!!   my new trainer!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 pm

The move Light Screen suppresses damage from Special Attacks for 5 turns. Basically it halves Special Attack of the attacking Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

my new trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer!!   my new trainer!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 pm

cool thanks
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

my new trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer!!   my new trainer!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Even though this hasn't been accepted as of yet you need to put more emphasis on the description in full sentences use details and descriptive words you can use a picture, but you also have to use words as well! If you are wanting a pokemon right off the bat you need to give it a backstory of how you two met. Either than that I believe you will be good to go!s
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

my new trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer!!   my new trainer!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 pm

ok.

i'm actually happy you didn't approve it. i don't want dustox anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my new trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer!!   my new trainer!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new trainer!!
Page 1 of 1