Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlamingSkull
Team Silver Spark Leader
FlamingSkull

Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Empty
PostSubject: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 am

"creaaakkk" the door went just as Matt opened it. He looked around it side but he saw nothing except a Nat.Dex and 5 pokeballs. "HELLOOO?" "ANYBODY?" Matt yelled as he started to walk over to the items. That was he noticed a small sticky note on the desk next to the items.It said (OOC:is it ok if i say what it says?)

Dear Matt
If you are reading this note, I want to let you know that I have gone away to
Sinnoh to do some researching on the pokemon and their eggs.
I won't be back for 1 week so I left these items for you to take and go on your adventure.
There is 5 pokeballs and 1 Nat.Dex and I want you to go to
all the different regions and see every pokemon.If you are thinking that this is a scam from someone other then me,
then stop thinking that and start your journey to
become the Pokemon Master
-Prof.Oak
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:08 pm

(Next time leave a PM letting me know of your plan I don't want anyone to get the feeling that I'm letting you do things without my approval!)

::You see the note and read it taking in all the aspects of what Professor Oak had meant in the note in which he had left. Which Prof. Oak didn't normally head over to the Shinnoh region unless they needed some extra help with some research or if he needed to do some himself. So you take a look at the pokeballs and the handheld red colored National Pokedex clear and empty for you to fill it up with information from your journey will you recieve these knowing that it was intended for you from Professor Oak or will you think that it is a setup from one of those teams out there that was out for his collection?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
FlamingSkull
Team Silver Spark Leader
FlamingSkull

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:20 am

OOC: Oh ok I didn't i'm a newbie still

"Hmmm" hummed Matt. That note didn't look like Oak's handwriting, but it had the words Oak would use. " I might as well take the items" Matt said taking the items, clipping the items onto his belt and sliding the pokedex into his pocket. "This is the start of our new adventure, Sparky!" He said cheerfuly. "Pika Pika!" Sparky said translated to "This is gonna be fun!". The pikachu hopped onto his shoulder and he ran out the door heading for the dangers that lie ahead.

(you can close it now if thats ok)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:39 pm

(There still is the matter of meeting with your rival at the edge of Pallet heading towards Route 1!)

::You walk out of the lab now laiden with the items which was meant for you even though the note seemed questionable not knowing truely if it was Oak's handwriting or not. Still you walk out towards route one not knowing what was to come your way looking out towards the edge as you walk with the sun to your back now happy and go lucky with your pal Pikachu on your shoulder that is until you get about to the boarder and someone stops you seeing that you where a trainer. "Hey Man where do you think your going!"

It was a boy about the same age as you with blond hair that was slicked back in style as going towards the back of the neck it started to go into a V-shape. Wearing a flashy shirt something that was clearly in style. A sweatband around his brow and blue cut jeans as if they where cut to become shorts. On his feet where black tennis shoes they looked like they where top of the line. It was clear that this boy had money to spare and was calling you out for a battle for around his waist was the popular belt that had the sections for pokeballs and other things. So will you accept or deny his request even though there isn't really a choice in the matter?::
Back to top Go down
FlamingSkull
Team Silver Spark Leader
FlamingSkull

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:21 am

Matt sighed. "I thought you would of learned your manners by now" said Matt's rival, Barry."and I thougt you would have learnt your's two" Matt said as he released his pokeball from the belt and held in it front of him, pressing the button enlarging it and sending out Sparky, A Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:41 pm

::The rival who has just been named for he had not given his name, but it was still the same his! "Ah so I see you've heard of my name huh? Well still be ready for a battle!" He said with confidence as he also a pokeball by his side as it pointed downward he pressed the enlarging button and threw it out as it arrived in a stream of red and white blazing light. Something appeared on the ground on the other side of the battlefield.

First thing to show where four legs green in color then it arrived it showed a bulb on its back and triangular eyes with dark pupils it was poised and ready to strike. It was a Bulbasaur which wasn't in the pikachu's favor for electricity did some damage to Grass types, but not as much as if it would of been a water type. The battle was on it was grass versus electric, electric versus grass which will persevere which will be victorious? Only time will tell as you have the opportunity to get the first move!::
Back to top Go down
FlamingSkull
Team Silver Spark Leader
FlamingSkull

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:33 pm

"Sparky, Use Volt tackle and see how much damage that does!" Matt exclaimed as he pointed at the bulbasaur. The pikachu charged at the bulbasaur with electricity forming and making a trail behind the Pikachu.

OOC: add a spellcheck when free please Smile
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:53 pm

( I would if one it was my site and I knew how to redo Free Forum Sites i don't know how to so if you have a question about a word you can run it through your Microsoft word and type the word in which you think is the right spelling and then go into the spellchecker on there or I can edit it for you. I am only the second one in command.)

::The pikachu came streaking forward to the grass as bolts seemed to folow you towards the opponent. It seemed to just stay there and wait for you to hit that is until the final available second it moved to the side of where it was making you miss the Bulbasaur making your pokemon use up that energy that it had for that attack now as it seems like the tables had switched now both where close to each other close enough for it to use one of its effective attacks which was physically powerful as it started to move towards you with speed of one who could run like a dog will you. It was using tackle. Will it be able to hit or will pikachu be able to move out of the way in time?::
Back to top Go down
FlamingSkull
Team Silver Spark Leader
FlamingSkull

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:55 am

"spark dodge and use quick attack!" Matt shouted as he pointed his finger at the bulbasaur. Matt looked at Barry and said "your gonna regret losing this battle Barry!".The pikachu dodged an ran towards at the bulbasaur at full speed making it very, very strong.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 pm

::The green monster with the bulb on its back came closer and closer and your pikachu moved at the last second copying what the bulbasaur had just done to you. Now both with injuries from missing your moves the electric mouse started to flash forward towards the bulbasaur it was going as fast as it could using Quick Attack. It was a little too fast and it wasn't able to dodge it as it connected leaving the green one with some injury and health loss. Now it was the other's turn as it now used a move which it was holding back for last, but thought this would be an appropriate time as vines came out of the side of the bulb on its back and went forth lashing at the air it was using Vine Whip making its mark on the pikachu lashing it at least four times and then the vines returned back into the bulb. Once turning it back to Pikachu and you. What move will you do now that you've seen at least three moves that this thing could do?::
Back to top Go down
FlamingSkull
Team Silver Spark Leader
FlamingSkull

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 pm

"Stay in there Spark!" Matt whisperd to the Pikachu "He as low health, One more pretty powerful move and he's finished!"."Volt Tackle one more time to finish him!" Matt exclaimed as he again, like he always does in a battle, pointed his finger at the Bulbasaur.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:27 am

::As the vines seemed to disappear it wasn't able to avoid this attack or do anything about it as the vital attack came forth it had power oh yes it did. As the pikachu energized itself with sparks running through its body and in a tackling stance raced towards attacking the grass pokemon off guard about what had happened. It had lost more energy and health by this and didn't know if it could do something at this time, but it did however have enough to try and attempt another tackle attack as it geared up energizing itself as wel it was coming clowser and closer to the pikachu even though they where close enough already...::
Back to top Go down
FlamingSkull
Team Silver Spark Leader
FlamingSkull

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:29 pm

"Sparky dodge and use volt tackle while spinning and coming down from the sky!" Shouted Matt as he got in a fighting stance.If that bulbasaur is coming close, maybe, just maybe, I could make sparky use Volt Tackle, but also use double team to confuse him . "Put a quick attack in that as well Sparky!" Said Matt, rushing into his pocket to grab a potion if nessercery, and a awakening if the bulbasaur might use sleep powder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)   Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retreivel of the Nat.Dex and pokeballs (continued from another good ol' starting story!)
Page 1 of 1