Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED   First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:18 am

Ashley entered the Poke mart, glancing around at the store with wide eyes. She didn’t realize how neat and tidy these places were, and how big. Ashley wandered up to the counter with Charcoal in her arms.
“Um, I’m wondering how much pokeballs are?” She asked somewhat nervously to the person behind it.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED   First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:21 am

The PokeMart Employee looked down at the base of the counter, noticing a new customer. A girl, with a Cyndaquil in her arms. He laughed to himself. What a cute pair. He could see from the look in her eyes she was new to places like this, perhaps she was just a rookie trainer. Well, he had plenty of those before. He gave the brighest smile he could, as she asked politely and a bit timidly how much PokeBalls were.
"Ah, those'll be 200 a pop." And, as a second thought, "Also, you may wanna but a few Potions, or maybe some Antidotes. You never know when they may come in handy! Potions are 300, and Antidotes are the same."
He gestured towards the items on the shelf, and calmly waited for a reply from the young girl.

Back to top Go down
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

PostSubject: Re: First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED   First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:22 am

"oh, thank you." Ashley blinked, quickly summing up in her head how much money she had on her and knowing she had a few thousand dollars asked while she placed Charcoal down and rummaged through her bag for her money and brought it out. "Can I have 5 pokeballs, 2 Potions and and an Antidote please?"
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED   First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 am

The employee nodded, this girl was quick to learn. He reached behind him and grabbed the five pokeballs, the potions and the antidote. He brought out a small paper bag from below the counter and placed the items inside. Quickly ringing the items up on the register, the toal flashed in green numbers on his register. 1900$ it read. "That'll be 1900, Mam," he said smiling. And, figuring he'd be nice to this new trainer, he reached behind him, and grabbed a different item. "Also, take this, it's an X-Attack. It'll boost the attack percentage on a Pokemon, like your Cyndaquil there. It's handy in a battle. And, it's on me." He smiled waiting for the girl to hand him her money and see how she liked the extra item.
Back to top Go down
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

PostSubject: Re: First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED   First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:40 am

Ashley was slightly surprised when he reached back to the shelves and pulled forward the X-Attack, placing it next to the bag with the items she asked for . "Oh, I couldn't take it." She told him, a little embarrassed as she placed the money on the counter. "I mean, it wouldn't be possible for me to take it without paying for it myself..." Ashley trailed off softly as disappointment went through her. After all, while she did wish to take it, she didn't feel like it was right if she didn't pay for it herself.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED   First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 am

The employee laughed, and patted the Cyndaquil on the counter. He then reached into his back pocket, pulling out a wallet. He rusteld through it a bit, grabbed a few bills, then punched in some numbers on the register. The register opened, and he placed the bills inside.
"There," he said, "I just bought that X-Attack, and I don't have any Pokemon. So, I suppose, you can have it."
She seemed like a good trainer. He hoped she would get far. Although he knew being too nice could be a drawback soemtimes, be he decided not to tell her that. She still had a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

PostSubject: Re: First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED   First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:59 am

Watching him and knowing he wanted to help her, Ashley didn’t protest when he paid for it. “Um, thank you. It was very kind of you even if you didn’t have to.” Smiling nervously, she took the bag with the X-Attack and put them in her bag. “Thank you for your help again.” She said to him picking up Charcoal and heading out of the Mart.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED   First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:03 am

Topic Closed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED   First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First buy-Pokeballs CLOSED
Page 1 of 1