Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about joining?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
agest
Team Silver Spark Leader

Question about joining? Empty
PostSubject: Question about joining?   Question about joining? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Do I have to be a trainer or can I be a wild pokemon that anyone here on the boards can try to capture (yeah right, I'll run) or befriend?
Back to top Go down
agest
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: I just realized that I should explain...   Question about joining? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:29 pm

I figured that I should explain what I was thinking instead of just randomly throwing it out there Laughing

It's not like I want to be a legendary such as Zapdos or something, I can see why you would not allow that. I was planning as starting out as a weedle, yes you heard me, a weedle, in Viridian forest. I can then take it from there and befriend a trainer who will then take me on his/her travels. I can level up and evolve but I will only ever play as that pokemon. Sure I want to be just a tad better than the other wild pokemon of my type Very Happy , but I won't overdo it. I just think It would be fun to RP a pokemon instead of a trainer, and this seems like a good place to do it.

Last edited by agest on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Question about joining?   Question about joining? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:30 pm

XD no idea, i made this site originaly for the member to be a trainer, not a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
agest
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Question about joining?   Question about joining? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:02 pm

GoldenArceus wrote:
XD no idea, i made this site originally for the member to be a trainer, not a pokemon.

Well you could watch me closely and if you don't think I should be able to do something, just tell me and I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Question about joining?   Question about joining? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:24 pm

I'll need to talk with Lazerus about it.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Question about joining?   Question about joining? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:35 am

Lazerus here it isn't quite unheard of soemone doing a pokemon in my mind it makes it a little more uh.. unique for pokemon are suppose to be able to live and talk and if someone was wanting to be a pokemon instead of a trainer then I have no objection there. I just have one thing I think it might be on a temporary one to see how you do and if successful then you can stay as is and can change if you want to just don't forget to let us know about ANY chages. Anyways that's my two bits about it.
Good Day
PS: Keep ON Smilin' & Keep ON Smilin'
PSS: Always look in the Bright Side of life!!!
Very Happy Cool Very Happy
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
agest
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Sweet   Question about joining? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:07 am

Alright, awesome. I'll start out as a noob weedle in the Viridian forest. (don't worry, I'll tell you before I evolve or anything Smile )

Oh right forgot to get my moves and stuff officially approved.

Weedle
-Tackle
-Poison sting
-String shot

Status: Wild pokemon. (I can befriend a trainer and his or her pokemon, but to prevent trainers from using god mode to control me, I "can't" be captured. Just make sometihng up like "weedle whips the pokeball away" or "you miss. FAIL" Very Happy )

Last edited by agest on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
agest
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: hehe   Question about joining? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:37 am

Oh and a back story just for kicks.

I am the youngest weedle in a tribe of weedles. My parents are beedrill and ....you guessed it! Beedrill. My mother was the queen beedrill of my extended family farao . My father was the nicest guy in town. One day this all changed when global warming heated the surface of kanto (Dam self-interested humans!) and caused the pidgey to migrate sooner than we were prepared for. We were still in the open fields south of Viridian forest when we saw the migratory pidgey and their parents on the way. the alert was sounded (which sounds like this: Bee Bee Beedrill Drill Bee DRIIIIILLLLLLLLL! Laughing ). The pidgey came at us mercilessly carrying all the weedle and kakuna they could find off to their nests. The beedrill took to the air to to defend us as we raced for the forest. At one point it seemed that we would hold them off but then the pidgeotto and pidgeot joined the fight, turning our escape into a slaughter. We lost may good kakuna and beedrill that day along with a few weedle that didn't reach safety on time. My best friend was among the dead (or carted off to be fed to younger pidgeys if you prefer). My parents fought bravely that day and i saw my father take down a Pidgeot before he was carted off by another. My mother's fate was at the time unknown.

A year has now passed since that fateful day, and I nor the other weedle have dared to leave the saftey of the forest. My mother's whereabouts is unknown. On the anniversary of the slaughter that crippled our group, a pokemon wandered into the clearing where we stayed. It was nighttime and everyone else appeared to be asleep. I look closer and see that it appears to be a small pokemon with a tail. I immediately think that I found a rattata, but it doesn't look quite the same so I crawl closer to investigate. That's when the funny little tail strikes me as different and the pokemon comes into the light. It looked like a small yellow mouse with funny ears and a long jagged tail. "Pikachu?" it asks. "Weedle weed weedle," I reply telling it not to wake the others. This was the beginning of our great friendship.
Back to top Go down
agest
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: continued   Question about joining? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:24 pm

Pikachu and I traveled together around the forest with a common agreement. Pikachu zaps enemies from the air and I Bash enemies on the ground. It kept us safe from pidgey and rattata and those east side caterpie. We witnessed many things and it kept us alive. When we finally returned to the former safe haven of weedle, we found nothing but caterpie remaining. Revenge was sweet as we fought them, sending them scattering into the forest. Pikachu zapped them with thundershock and I cut them up with my poison sting. we finally got down to the last caterpie but hesitated once it started glowing. It was evolving, and a metapod took its place. we attacked and attacked but to no avail. i could barely scratch the surface of its hardened shell with my poison sting and pikachu's thundershock just blackened the surface a bit. Then I got an idea and made pikachu go get a rock. Pikachu took the sharp rock he found and started pounding on metapod's shell. With our patience, a small crack was made and metapod's shell started to lose it's hardness. I slid my stinger through the crack and cut metapod open like a ripe berry. Together we would always prevail!

I have lived in that sanctuary ever since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about joining?   Question about joining? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about joining?
Page 1 of 1