Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My App For joining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bam49
Team Silver Spark Leader

My App For joining Empty
PostSubject: My App For joining   My App For joining Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Name:Gavin Age:11

Desription:5'1 wears blue jeans a black sweater sun glasses black hair skin is white hazel coloured eyes fingerless gloves red shoes with black stripes

hometown: hometown is pallet town

history: asked a piplup from a friend in twinleaf town

personality:exicted caring careful

Pokemon Team: piplup lvl 5
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My App For joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: My App For joining   My App For joining Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Hey Hi thanks for filling out the application and I appreciate you trying your best although in order to get the pokemnn in which you had requested I might need a little more than just one-liner answers to the app. If you would please modify it and put more thought into it you can look at past apps to get any ideas to help your case and to make it look better and you will be that much closer to getting your reserved pokemon. So if you could think it over and put in more info on your character and go more in-depth and more descriptive this way we can find out how good you are at describing and so to speak becoming your trainer for this will be you in a way!
Just remember do this for me and I'll review your app once again justlet me know when you get to it and hopefully soon for the sooner you revise it and make it betterthe closer you are to getting started and having your said pokemon!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

My App For joining
Page 1 of 1