Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[spice] Joining....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Spice]
Team Silver Spark Leader

[spice] Joining.... Empty
PostSubject: [spice] Joining....   [spice] Joining.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Name Spice Yepez

Age 14

Gender Male

Description Light green spiky hair with a black strip in the middle; dark brown eyes; wearing a light t-shirt with a gray strip and light green jeans

Hometown Canalave City (Sinnoh); Traveled to Pallet Town to obtain his first pokemon

History Spice was a youngster when his parents abounded him because of the poorly money they had. Fortunately for him a rich lady found him, he became a rich boy not knowing his background. His step-mom was an obsessed lady with Lucarios and the Aura with in one. No it is him who is a lover for them.

Personality A very friendly (but sometimes greedy person)

Pokemon Team

[spice] Joining.... Spr_4p_447
Nickname: Aura
Species: Emanation Pokémon
Male Lv. 5
Moves:
Quick Attack; Foresight; Endure
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

[spice] Joining.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [spice] Joining....   [spice] Joining.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Is that your starter pokemon? IF so then you should put a history on how you had came in contact with the pokemon and so on and so forth either than that...

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

[spice] Joining....
Page 1 of 1