Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starting out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Sunny

Starting out Empty
PostSubject: Starting out   Starting out Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Sunny sat down eating her breakfeast glancing at the clock to make sure she wouldnt be late to go meet the Professor. She had a good nights rest and had goten up early enough to relax and prepare her things. "Alright" she huffed,walking over to the sink and cleaning off her plate. She cleaned up,straped her back pack to her back and headed out. Walking on the rugged road she kept at a quick pace to be sure she would get their on time.Finally after about ten mintues or so she had made it to the lab. Sunny smiled and knocked on the door,she waited for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Starting out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting out   Starting out Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:07 am

::The Door finally opened up and a young man answered to the knocking of the door. "Yes and who might you be from the look of how you are you must be a new trainer! Come in, come in the Profesor is just finishing up with another one!" He said as he showed you in his full head of dark blonde adn it being somewhat mid length from other ones and his eyes that of smoke. This was one of the techs or helpers that are currently aiding in Oak's research and progress. As you se a couple others with a new looking pokeball one looking at it and the other tkaing notes down. As you
pass them and the bookcases that has many books about and onthe subject of pokemon.

Finally coming towards the rear of the lab is where most of the important of things are as you pass a giant glass case that holds up to at least a hundred pokebals taht are moved around. A machine that does who knows what at htat stage and a computer then finally the fabled counter and a trainer whom was leaving ith brown hair and brown eyes leaving which uncovers the great and wise Profesor Oak and in front of him are three pokeballs that are still above for when not there they are stored underneat. "Here you go Professor this is another new trainer for you I don't believe I got your name by the way?" He asks you wondering what it was so as to tell the Prof. of who you are.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sunny
Sunny

Starting out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting out   Starting out Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:11 am

Sunny smiled "Hello,thanks for letting me in" she followed him in awe at the machinery and pokeballs that scaled across the walls. She picked up one of the basic moves books scanning the pages to make brief note of what to use in a battle. Seeing as the guy who was escounting her had continued walking ,she quickly placed the book back and followed.Finally reaching to where the Professor was she smiled,and turned to the guy who escounted her here. "Thank you very much and my name is Sunny by the way" she outstrenched her arm for a friendly shake.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Starting out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting out   Starting out Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:19 pm

::She hurried backto him for he knew that she must of gone off somewhere while she was escourting her, but then turned around and saw that she was there. "Ah! there you are!" As he continued finally arrviing he is grateful for leading her there andtakes the friendly gesture with his own arm outstretched to grasp her own hand. "I am Jeremy it is nice to meet! Well Suny, Professor I must get back to my research!" As he made his leave and it is back to only you and professor oak!

"Welcome Sunny I see my assistant has been of good use I hope the journey wansn't that long for my place isn't that really close is it!" He said to you with a kind smile as he looks at you and you see three pokeballs down on the counter which meant that it was time to choose your pokemon. "Well I'm guessing you must know about pokemon or else you wouldn't be here now would you! These are the pokemon in their pokeballs and it is up to you to choose your new partner!" He said as he waited for you to choose your pokemon. His calm blue eyes boring into your own..::
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Sunny

Starting out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting out   Starting out Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Sunny waved a goodbye as Jeremy left. She turned her attention to the Professor and smiled. "Itwas quite a walk but not bad" she gazed at the pokeballs in awe. "Ide like a male charmander please"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Starting out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting out   Starting out Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:25 pm

::He still with his calm smile on replied "Ah! well it was a good thing that you got her alright!" as he leds you to the counter and you see three pokeballs "Well you'll have to choose your own pokemon hopefully you choose right!" He said with his calm yet kind smile.::
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Sunny

Starting out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting out   Starting out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 am

ooc: Hmm *tries to remember which pokeball charmander was in the game* =P

"Oh...so now he wants to make this tricky for me.." she sighs,smiling. "Ok well,I got this" she makes her way towards the pokeballs and examines them."Think,think" she says in her mind looking carefully at each one. Sunny looks at the middle,"Hmm.." she reaches over to grab it put quickly retreats her hand. "Its not that one...so it must be,the one on th far right?" she hope shes right taping the pokeball on the right looking at the Professor smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Starting out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting out   Starting out Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:32 pm

::The professor stepped back for he was always neutral in the choosing ofthe pokemon and before he was able to answer her question about the one she had tapped on was riht a white light shown for a moment as a fiery salamander jumped out of the pokeball as it blak eyes came to rest first on the trainer and then on Professor Oak as seemed to say, "Char! char, charcharmander?" (Hey! What's going on?") as he looked around and finally rested on you once more...::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting out   Starting out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting out
Page 1 of 1