Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starting Items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku
Team Silver Spark Leader
Roku

Starting Items Empty
PostSubject: Starting Items   Starting Items Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Zakkery and the Hitmonlee arrived at the lab as Zakkery rose his hand opening the door the two walked inside. Looking around they questioned where the professor was until they saw him. 'Hello Professor Oak I'm here to get my starting Items, I already captured a starting Pokemon about thirty minutes ago with a Pokeball.' He said smiling wanting to hurry up and go on his journey out of this town.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Starting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Items   Starting Items Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 pm

::As you and your newfound friend go up the street and finally get into the lab which you had already found before you even got your new friend. The hitmonlee was a little injured from the bite that it recieved from the bear trap in which it was incased. Although it was being tough and would keep up with you as best as it could. Finally arriving with the sun to your backs and the breeze coming into your face bringing smells of a different sort like for instance the smell of the sea for it wasn't far from where you where. You walk straight up to the doors and they opened for you once again and you step inward seeing all the wonders ofthe lab meet you once more the usual boocases and the technicians and other scientists doing what they needed to in the lab for usual researchers nd what not. You traveled towards the back where Professor Oak usually was and he looked at you seeing that someone was coming into his office and was wondering who it was. Taht was when he saw that it was a new trainer and a Hitmonlee that looked like it could use some healing right about now. As he said concerningly and with a sad face "Dear, Dear, Dear where did you get this pokemon it looks like it needs some healing up what did you do to it?" As if assuming that he had done this to his pokemon, but in actuallity it was the previous trainer.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Roku
Team Silver Spark Leader
Roku

Starting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Items   Starting Items Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Zakkery stared at the man. 'I didn't do this, I saved this Pokemon from an bear trap thing and we became friends he's my starting Pokemon. I just need some starting items.' He said smiling, Hitmonlee seemed fine the leg wasn't hurting very bad after the Pokeball capturing medicine like stuff. Zakkery would agree for Hitmonlee to be healed if he asked but they still needed the items and to get on the way.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Starting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Items   Starting Items Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:31 pm

::As teh professor saw and heard of his tale he changed his mind about the young lad forhe had rescued the pokemon from a horrible fate. aS his face changed into a subtle knowing and understanding he did however never lost his polite smile in hearing of what had happened and now that he had finished he nodded as in saying "Yes! Inded Isee that you are in need of your items, but I insist on healing your new pokemon I have the necessary equipment here in my office or I can just heal him right here and now?" he said for he always liked helping and as well as aiding to those who needed his help. Hoping that the trainer would let him heal his pokemon to perfect health and in means of making the nasty cut into a healed over wound.::
Back to top Go down
Roku
Team Silver Spark Leader
Roku

Starting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Items   Starting Items Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Roku blinked a few times to the professor. "Sure, go ahead." He said looking towards his Hitmonlee and nodding, Hitmonlee agreed. Walking on it's leg as if nothing was wrong. But it reality he was hiding the pain of going down on the leg. Roku watched this, giving a gentle sigh he stopped Hitmonlee, helping him to wherever the professor led the pair. " So, yeah. If I can get those items after he's healed it'd be appreciated. We kinda need to get going. " Roku said as he awaited Oak's healing process.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Starting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Items   Starting Items Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:20 pm

::The Professor smiled and shook his head for they had just declined his service of healing the pokemon, but he knew that they where just being tough and seeming like he was still okay. "Why, Yes I would be able to help with that!" As they finally arrived in his office where there was a place for healing pokemon as he instructed Roku, "Now I'm gonna have to ask you to place him into the pokeball if you would!" as he awaited for if Oak placed him into the healing process outside who knows what other damage could happen.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Items   Starting Items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting Items
Page 1 of 1