Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another good ol' starting story!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Another good ol' starting story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good ol' starting story!   Another good ol' starting story! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:56 pm

(You can if you want to continue it in Professor Oak's Lab just remember the rules and that means no smileys unless its "OOC" and no one-liner posts okay?)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
FlamingSkull
Team Silver Spark Leader
FlamingSkull

PostSubject: Re: Another good ol' starting story!   Another good ol' starting story! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:47 am

"I nearly forgot to get my poxedex and my pokeballs that i was supossed to get before i left!" Matt said as he ran towards Prof.Oak's Lab. "Still the same as I last saw it (OOC: Like he doesn't see it everyday lol! )" Matt said as he stood out the front of the the Lab with a windmill spinning around in circles.

OOC: Should i continue this is Prof.Oak's lab sub topic or here? and like my new sig?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Another good ol' starting story!   Another good ol' starting story! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:26 pm

(KEEP IT CLEAN!!!!)

::You remembered that you had almost left without your clothes and so you went up and got dressed then ran back down to the living room collecting your stuff and saying goodbye to your mom. Not knowing how long you would be gone you picked up the bag which was packed and it felt a little heavy mostly cause it had a bunch of things that you knew you would need or instinctly packed. Now with it slung on your back and Sparky on your shoulder you leave with the things in which you needed on your journey. You almost get out to the exit when you had remembered you didn't have a pokedex or any items that usually came with the starter kit that Professor Oak gave to new tgrainees. Will you head back and get said items or will you simply return later for it?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
FlamingSkull
Team Silver Spark Leader
FlamingSkull

PostSubject: Another good ol' starting story!   Another good ol' starting story! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 am

Matt was so excited he was going to run around naked through Pallet town but he didn't. It was his final day in Pallet which was why Matt was so excited. "Matt don't forgot your stuff over on the couch" said his Mum Cheerfully. " Ok Mum" Matt said as he ran out the door with Sparky and to the exit of Pallet town and the entrance to Route 1.

Last edited by FlamingSkull on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another good ol' starting story!   Another good ol' starting story! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another good ol' starting story!
Page 1 of 1