Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinboy1008
Team Silver Spark Leader
kevinboy1008

Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Mark washed his faceas he ot up early in the morning. Getting everythin ready he was about to go and be the greatest trainer ever. Walking out the house after a satisfying breakfast, he'd walk down the road to prof. Oak's lab. Shortly arriving after awhile he'd knock on the door and enter as he looked around taking small steps forward. "Professor Oak.. Are you here?" His voice echoed in the room as his hands were deep in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:03 am

::AS you enter the lab you see all the wonders of it. The bookcases, the scientists, the glass case full of pokeballs. Question is what will you do when you finaly run into the pokemon professor who was waitingfor new trainers that is?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
kevinboy1008
Team Silver Spark Leader
kevinboy1008

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:05 am

Walked up. Eyes scanning everything as it should have amazed him dut didn't. WAlking up tot he glass case he'd glance down at the pokeballs and tilt his head. "Mmmm I wonder which to choose." He'd say to himself as he glanced around to room in hopes of seeing the professor somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:54 am

::You enter the room wondering where the Professor could be as a puzzled look come on your face showing that you where stuck in wonderment and curiousness. Thatis until you see the professor "Find something that intersts you young trainer? That is I think that is why you are here are you not?" He asked inqusically wondering if you where oneof the trainers who where in desprate need of a starter pokemon as he sat in a comfortable chair just thinking of thingsthat he needed to research and right next to him about a few good inches was the fabled machine that had the starter pokemon in their pokeballs the only that was stopping him was that the machine wasn't working at the moment.::
Back to top Go down
kevinboy1008
Team Silver Spark Leader
kevinboy1008

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 am

Mark would jump slightly as he saw the male. He'd chuckle and dig his hands deep in his pockets. "Uhh yeah Prof.Oak... I uh.. Kinda gonna start my journey." He'd pause as he gazed at the pokeballs. "I know I should have left ages ago but my mom kinda needed me at the time.. But its all good now." He'd say with a smirk. "So is there any pokemon available now?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:33 am

"Ah well there are times when your mothers need you more than your own lives and dreams!" As he pushed the button that made the machine whirl into lifeas the three pokeballs came outward one with a fire symbol, onw witha grass symbol and finally one with a water symbol on it. For someone had been along to get the Pikachu that would of came out fo the remaining hole.::
Back to top Go down
kevinboy1008
Team Silver Spark Leader
kevinboy1008

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:54 am

Mark nodded as he crossed his arms. "Indeed proffessor." His eyesthen widened at the pokeballs as he saw the signs on them. "Mmm." He'd say as he touched each pokeball gently. "Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur right?" He'd ask as his arm went back to his crossing position. "So this is what its like to make a hard choice eh?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:44 pm

::The rpofessor looked at Mark and replied "Well with some it is a hard choice adn ith some it is more of like an impulse or that the pokemon in a sense knows which pokemon is in a way like themself." As he waited to see which one Mark would pick or which pokemon whould choose him!::
Back to top Go down
kevinboy1008
Team Silver Spark Leader
kevinboy1008

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:46 am

Mark thought long and hard about his family background. "Well... My mom used to co-ordinate and my dad used to breed... I guess I'm taking up Battling.. But who is good enough for battles..." He said to himself as he closed his eyes and thought long and hard. He placed his hand on a pokeball. "Charmander.." He picked up the pokeball if the professor allow and smiled. "I choose charmander."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 am

::The professor waited for what seemed like ages to him, but nerely only hour or close to fourty-five minutes for this boy he choose hard and wise. "Ah! I see you've put allthought and brain power to your decision charmander is a good choice for a starter, but then again each and every pokemon has their strengths and weaknesses!" Just like magic the little fire lizard hopped out of its pokeball without rhythm or reason for he knew that he just needed to see his new master and friend!

Its red scales gleamed in the light as a flame of one that could aid in the darkness burned good and true its claws slgithtly curved, but sharp and its teeth ready to bite into something, finally to put the whole picture to gether large eyes of black looked up at you and thought you where the one to train it to become what it dreams of becoming...A Charizard with great strength and wings that would carry it higher than it could at this time and now. Yet for now it just stood there and stared you down as for professor oak saw this as regular with this paticular charmander. "Don't worry he's a fighter, but he's kind as well!" Handing you a red book like piece of technology it was your first and only Pokedex an index of pokemon knowledge as well Pokeballs four to be exact. "And these will help you with your journey or at least until you get to Viridian that is!" With a kind smile that made his eyes crinkle a little.::
Back to top Go down
kevinboy1008
Team Silver Spark Leader
kevinboy1008

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 am

Smiled some as saw the Charmander. "Right.." He'd take his Pokedex and pokeballs and stare hard at Charmander. "Ok Prf. Oak.. I'm heading out.. Good luck with your research... I'll keep in touch."He'd say as he retrieved charmander to his pokeball before waving goodbye and headed out the lab.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:16 pm

::You walked out of the rear of the lab and to the front as another one of the scientists which was aiding with the professor meet your eye and waved with a friendly gestured as you walked out into the heat and the sun fo the warm day that was ahead of you!::

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED   Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1: Heading for the starting line! CLOSED
Page 1 of 1