Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melanie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Melanie

Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:48 am

Melanie walked with Bagon for a long time.
She goes to Proff. Oak, to get her pokédex and pokéballs.
When finally arrived, it seems that the door is locket.
She tries to ring the doorbell, but there was no sign.

'What do we do now?' Melanie asked.
Bagon has no idea and looks around.
Melanie tries to ring the doorbell one more time.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:24 am

::As someone arrives from out of the woods on the opposite side of Pallet an elderly looking man who had just spent sometime in the field looking for more research. As he walked with a puprousful step for he knew that trainers whould probably start to think of where he had gone to. As he rounded the final block he saw a girl in front of his lab and she looked like she was waiting for someone, but he then focused on teh pokemon who was with her it was a Bagon! Therefore he slowed down a little as he came up to her "Hello are you looking for something or someone?" Hoping that she would turn around and be surprised that it was him Professor Oak!::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Melanie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:48 am

Melanie turned around to the old man. 'Yes, i am waiting, for you!' she said.
'Why aren't you in your'e lab?!' she asks.
Bagon: 'Bag, bagon, bag!'
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:04 am

::As he is standing there and slowly goes towards the door with a key in hand as he answers your question "Well I had some research todo in the fields and most of the scientists were off today!" As he unlocks the door and goes right on in as he turns around and holds it open for you and your bagon to enter. As you peer inside adn you see it on occasion there would be scientists buzzing around with various things, but today it was oddly quiet fora lab. Will you go inside or will you just stay on the stoop?::
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Melanie and Bagon walked inside the lab.
She looked around, then she wanted to ask something, but she first nodded at Bagon.
Bagon nodded back to her, 'Proff. Oak, i am here just for my Pokédex and Pokéballs.' Melanie said.
She hoped on a quick awnser.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:41 am

::"Ah I see well come with me and I'll grab those for ya!" As he leads you towards the rear where his office was he starts up a conversation with you. "So you have a bagon eh you must of been brave to recieve that one or did you get it from a family member? He said curious for he didn't see many starter trainers with a bagon oftheir own.::
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 am

'Well, this Bagon was attacked when i found him, so i took care of him,'' Melanie says, as she follows Proff. Oak.
Melanie didn't really talk about her familie,
she's only a missing person because her parents didn't accept Pokémon.
It makes her sad to think about it, but it is true.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:20 pm

::He nodded as he signaled you inside letting you go in ahead of him as he said "Well that's too bad cause I think pokemon are part of any family and I also think that disliking them is no reason for them to be close to the miracles of what abilities that pokemon has?" As he awaited for you to enter the lab before him hoping that you would that way he could come in after her and the doors will close behind himand then he'd be able to show her to his office and give her the necessary items for her to begin her journey.::
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:58 am

Melanie nodded and entered the lab. Bagon also walked in and looked around in the room, he wasn't ever in a room like this before.
Melanie just had a little smile on her face, she didn't say anything right now, but then something popped up. ''I know that there is no reason to dislike them and all, but still, i don't know why Bagon was attacked and all,'' Melanie says and she looked from Proff. Oak to her Bagon. ''But now he has a friend who takes care of him,'' ''Bagon, Bag!'' Says the Bagon with a friendly smile .
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:15 pm

::Professor Oak nodded back to her for it was true that the little guy now had a friend to trust and like. "Hmm..indeed I have no idea of why your friend had been attacked was it attacked by another pokmon? If so then it must of been ether food, or territory, or something else who knows?" He said as he led you to the rear to where his office was and every one of his assistants had been given the day off so it was just him there and it wasn't a bad thing for he was still good enough to do it by himself here and there, but not every single day though.

They past the bookcases, tables with some leftover stuff and the hallway with pictures that where framed and the legendary glass case where other trainers and other experiments pokemon in their pokeballs. As he walked withut a fault hopefully with Melanie at his heels and her little friend Bagon.::
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:27 am

Melanie smiled, she didn't know wich Pokémon attacked Bagon, territory and food? I can be right what Proff. Oak says, but she didn't see any other Pokémon with Bagon when she found him. Bagon was in bad condition, so she had to help him, even if her parents would like it or not. Its better to be friends then foe's, but, Melanie can't really imagine why her parents didn't accept Pokémon at home, didn't they love Pokémon when they where little? Melanie looked up to Proff. Oak, his lab really is enormous from the inside. How could they ever find the right room? ''Bagon, Bag!'' Bagon says friendly and nodded to his trainer. Melanie began to smile again, they both followed Proff. Oak for a long time, ''This place really is enormous, or is it just my imagination?''
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 pm

::The professor looked at the Bagon once again deciding if it would be okay by itself taking a finger to his mouth and took a second to think. "Hmm...Well I think I'll get the stuff that we need and maybe have a closer look at your bagon to see if it will be alright or if it needs to be healed ya know just incase?" He said as he turned around once again and both walked into his office where the legendary machine that held the starter pokemon and another machine that healed pokemon on a faster scale. "Oh and by the way the lab has always been this big it isn't just you!" He said once again with his smile playing about his face as he went to his desk to unlock the drawer that had the necessary things.::
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:49 am

''Right'' Melanie nodded and took a look at her Bagon. ''Are you feeling well?'' She ask. Bagon nodded back to his trainer. ''Hmm, well it seems he's fine after all, but are you really sure that there's nothing hurting you, Bagon?'' ''Bag, bagon,'' Bagon smiled friendly and wants to say that nothings wrong with him. ''Anyway, i quess your right, Proff. Oak, it isn't my imagination that this place is so big, move on....'' Bagon walked next to Melanie and took a closer to the desk from Proff. Oak. That must be the place for the items, for important beginning trainers...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm

:: As the professor observed how closethese two where and it was as if they where able to hear what the other was saying and so they had to of been very close especialy since the Bagon was a little too confident of itself and so he responded "Hmm..okay then well guess we'll get your stuff then!" As he reached into the desk and pulled out a blue colored national pokedex which would be able to pick up any and all data on any pokemon in any region and sometimes multiple entries on the same pokemon. As well he got five pokeballs and five antidotes setting them on the top ofthedesk. "Well I guessed on the color in which you would want and so here it is as well as this!" As he plopped a map of the Kanto region on top. Now the only thing left is for you to take them.::
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 am

Melanie nodded and tried to smile in a friendly way. ''I'll hope i wasn't a bother to you,'' She told him if she takes the items and put them away in her bag. ''Anyway, thank you very much for the items, i'll be on my way now,'' Melanie looked at her Bagon, the Bagon seemed to smile a little, and looked into the eyes of his trainer. ''Are you ready, Bagon? It will be a long journey-'' Bagon nodded fast, ''Gon, gon!'' He said. Melanie waited a little longer for Proff. Oaks awnser.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:11 pm

""Oak looked at the pair and was happy for he knew these two would be uneparable from the hip and they would go to great lengths in order to see each otheror to find each other. And so he answered Melanie's question with a shake of the head, "No it was never a bother every trainer means a great deal to me and I hope you both stay warm out there and have a safe journey as well!" He said as he gave you leave to go out and start your journey to whichever direction you would go, but he did however knowthat you where northbound for the moment to head to Viridian Forest which is one of the main routes to Pewter the other you'd have to already ahve either a bike or a pokemon who knew the move "fly" and so he let you go with that answer.::
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 am

''Alright, we will be off now,'' Melodie said with a friendly smile on her face, she walked along with her Bagon to the exit, ''Thanks for everything, maybe we'll see each other again sometime,'' As she and her Bagon walked out of the door saying goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:57 pm

::The professor nodded in agreement as he said "Yes hoefuly so and your most welcome hope your quest is successful and let me know how it goes!" He said as he waved bye adn let you on your way as you exit the lab onward to the exit of the town limits as you see the weather outside changing as up in the sky it looked like a promising storm was abut to swing in, but yet it was too warm for it as well as the area seemed like spring. You keep pressing forward passing the last little spot in town that was when a boy around the same age stopped ya. "Hey what's up wanna battle?" For this was your rival and it was ready to get started on the first round between the two of you for this would be the first of the many few battles you would have with this person.::
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:53 am

Melanie looked at the boy, her rival huh? She looked at her Bagon, it was ready to fight. ''Fine, what you want,'' She said to him. Bagon stepped forwards and waited for its opponent.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:31 pm

(Hey dude modify it don't do one-liners please make your last post longer thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!   Episode 1: The Adventure Begins! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1: The Adventure Begins!
Page 1 of 1