Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Adventure Begins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
klokwork66
Team Silver Spark Leader
klokwork66

My Adventure Begins! Empty
PostSubject: My Adventure Begins!   My Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:43 am

lol! Durish wakes up to the sound of his digital clocks alarm. Being that it's seven O' clock he still pretty tired. Durish gets out of bed and walks to the window on the east side of his room. The sun is gleaming in his droopy bagged eyes and the wild pidgys and starly's are fliying through the air. Durish goes to his brown oak dresser pulls open his top drawr and pulls out a pair of his favorite camo pants. He then walks to his closet and pulls off his lucky black shirt with his favorite pokemon on the front. Snorunt! affraid Durish grabs his skate board from under his bed and heads down stairs. half way down the stairs his mother stops him. Durish's mother hands him a laundry basket and tells him to put these away. Durish in a calm voice says "Ok mom".

(After he puts the laundry away)

Durish wishes his mom a Goodbye and he departs on his skateboard to Professor Oaks lab. The Big building final appaears down the road and Durish can't help but be excited. Once there he steps through the glass revolving doors.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My Adventure Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Adventure Begins!   My Adventure Begins! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:58 pm

::You leave the home you love and the mother you now and love. As you leave shutting the door behind you you travel towards the great and famous lab that is belonged to Professor Oak! As you see the big building coming closer and closer till it is almost in front of you the wheels going over the pavement and you hear it go over the cracks and cobblestome like road.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

My Adventure Begins!
Page 1 of 1