Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aarons Adventure: The Adventure Begins...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ImmensePower
Team Silver Spark Leader

Aarons Adventure: The Adventure Begins... Empty
PostSubject: Aarons Adventure: The Adventure Begins...   Aarons Adventure: The Adventure Begins... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:07 am

As Aaron left the house, He closed the door behind him, He slowly walked towards the Sign post, Guiding Newbies around... He read the bold writing it said:

<---- Pro. Oaks Lab
----> Route 01

Aaron then made his way to the Lab.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Aarons Adventure: The Adventure Begins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aarons Adventure: The Adventure Begins...   Aarons Adventure: The Adventure Begins... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:20 pm

(You know you could of just replied to the one in Pallet Town board, but its your character and all that!)
::Walkling with purpose and with your faithful friend I believe you head to the lab taking the suggestion of how to get there by what the sign had said. You start to see the gray building come fuller into view seeing the tiny details in the building's structure as for instance the sign on it saying that it was in fact the Pokemon Lab. You get closer now seeing that the doors where steel and glass stepping in front of them you see that they open automatically for anyone who steps close to the doors. at least when the lab is open taht is!

Walking inwards you look around seeing the bookshelves and the tables with its fine furnished chairs nad everything else that makes this place different to other research labs. There is a table near you where you see a bunch of books one opened to a paticular page as if someone was looking for an answer to something then found it and left for a mere second. Now that you are in Professor Oak's Lab what will you do now?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Aarons Adventure: The Adventure Begins...
Page 1 of 1