Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My pokemon.... CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leafeon.Misty.Soul
1 Kanto Badges
Leafeon.Misty.Soul

My pokemon.... CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 am

Lily: walks into Prof.Oak's lab hoping to get a pokemon....
Back to top Go down
Leafeon.Misty.Soul
1 Kanto Badges
Leafeon.Misty.Soul

PostSubject: P.S   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:32 am

P.S: I have hopes up for an eevee
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:35 pm

OOC: NO double posting and ou can put that in your last post. okay jsut remember that! Very Happy

IC:
::You walk past the other scientists working on tables and bookcases ful of books on pokemon and pokemon habits and such other subjects. For they are most works of Prof. Oaks and other pokemon professor. You go towards the back seeingthe fabled glass case with its many pokeballs inside as you pass that as well pausing for amoment to see it and then continue to where the great professor was still helping yet another trainer...::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Leafeon.Misty.Soul
1 Kanto Badges
Leafeon.Misty.Soul

PostSubject: waits   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Lily:sits in a chair quietley waiting for prof.Oak to get done helping the other person.

P.s: sorry about the double posting.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 pm

::As you wait seeingthe other scientists and the bokcases as you wait for the other trainer to be done as the trainer was receiving his pokedex and such you see the bookcases thathave titles on nay such subject about a pokemon. For that is onething Prof. Oak had alot of besides other trainers pokemon on hold. Will you go look at a book or go to the Professor and get your pokemon?::
Back to top Go down
Leafeon.Misty.Soul
1 Kanto Badges
Leafeon.Misty.Soul

PostSubject: ......   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:32 am

Lily: quietley gets up and walks to prof.Oak..... and then says,"Id like a female eevee please!

P.S: Pease reply soon Exclamation Very Happy
Ive been waiting for almost the whole day.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:08 pm

::You walk steadly towards the towering building which was the lab it was big for it was a place to keep trainers pokemon and also where many other trainers before you would always cometo get their very frist pokemon which would become there very best friend in their own world of their pokemon journey. Your hand rests on the lukewarm handle ofthe semi heavy door as it swings freely you go inside feelingthe air conditioner blowing inside keeping everythign nice and cool. You hear fans going around and around pushing the air aroun, but wasn't powerful enough to push aroundthe papers adn things that the scientists where doing at the time.

You pass them and the bookcases that has so many books to them on pokemon and their habits and thingsthat most people who where unsure of them would need. Your feet in their comfortable sneakers echo off of the tiles that where all over the place some parts had bits of floor to them, but the entirity of the place was tiled floor. You see the glass case with its many pokeballs inside and the walls littered here and there with its pictures some of trainers, some of himself, and some of favorite pokemon of his.

You minorly look at this pictures hanging on the wall, but not long for you whre in a bit of a hurry to start your own journey to become faster, stronger, and smarter. You finally come to rest at the back of the lab whre the great professor was working on something at the moment as his lab coat swished as he walked and his footsteps like yours echoed off of the tiles. His grey hair which in his earlier years had blond locks of hair. In his haste of business he finally saw you and smiles politely, "Hello! You must be new here I am if you don't know this already Professor Oak and I'm betting thatyou like others before you are hre for your very first pokemon no?" He said guessing on your business there.::
Back to top Go down
Leafeon.Misty.Soul
1 Kanto Badges
Leafeon.Misty.Soul

PostSubject: my pokemon....   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:59 am

Lilly:"yes I am here for a pokemon." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:49 pm

OOC: Could you make your posts more lively like what is all around you and stuf like that. I'm not one to see ppl only do one liner posts!

IC:
::As the professor look at you with those calme blue eyes "Well it isn't me who chooes the pokemon the pokemon chooses you!" He said even though he led you to wards the counter where he kept the starter pokemon. it was a machine disguised as a counter. As he pushed a button with his one finger it starts to whirl and zom into life. As the folds over the holes slid backwards making way for four pokeballs. Afterwards sliding back into place for them to rest upon. Four pokeballs in a line one a charmander, one a squirtle, one a bulbasaur, and finally a pikachu. Although you don't know which one is which for Prof. Oak forgot to label once more adn so it gave you a more difficult find for the pokemon you soley wanted.::

(somthing like that long please!)
Back to top Go down
Leafeon.Misty.Soul
1 Kanto Badges
Leafeon.Misty.Soul

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:59 pm

i dont know how to delete a post i did so...

Last edited by gattonito on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

(OOC:Nice post, BUT the only ones that are starters on his machine ar...Pikachu! Charmander! Bulbasaur! and Squirtle! Okay so can you redo your post you can still have someone in the wrong pokeball, but it has to be the starters that are there!)
Back to top Go down
Leafeon.Misty.Soul
1 Kanto Badges
Leafeon.Misty.Soul

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:20 am

Lilly: "may I barrow a pokemon" she asked picking up the charmander ball. "I didnt want too..." she then mumbled
Then she waited for a pokedex a few, potions and a pokeball.as she waited she looked In a book about pokemon to know what she wanted to catch, on page 142 (random page ) a pokemon called Eevee was on the page she then decided she would get an eevee she closed the book put it back and said to herself, "I know what im going to catch." she then waited again for her pokedex.....
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:25 am

::The old professor was confused for he thought that this trainer was here for a starter pokemon to keep, but to rent he wasn't a rental for pokemon he wasa pokemon professor. He waited for you to pick the pokemon for yourself for he couldn't help in either way for he was neutral adn he ahd no known knowledge of what she had wanted. As he stood there in his White lab coat that was after she had looked at the book and returned to him. "You know you can take one of the starters adn then capture a wild one did you knowthat?" He asked wondering if she knew that and if so if she would pick at all?::
Back to top Go down
Leafeon.Misty.Soul
1 Kanto Badges
Leafeon.Misty.Soul

PostSubject: squirtle!   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:02 am

Lily thought a moment then said, "can I pick squirtle as my starter?" then she thought, (" ugh now its hard to chose never mind thought ill just chose a starter and keep it) She then looked up and said I would like squirtle instead of using a pokemon to get another pokemon. then she waited with the pokeball in her hand.....

P.S: good?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:05 pm

::As the professor saw that the girl had finally made up her mind adn picked up the pokeball with the water mark on it as the prof. nodded his head in agreement for she could be able to keep that one. As it opened upward and light shown for a second as a turtle came out standing on two stron legs as it was ready to meet his new master and close friend! "Now that you have your pokemon here are a few things that you will need to aid your journey!" As he handed you a little machine that was red in color and seemed toopen up like a book it was a machine that witheld information and five other pokeballs .

"This..." as he pointed to the machine "is a Pokedex which will take information of any pokemon you come into contact iwth you can lok up information of ones which you don't have, but the only way to get the full info is to capture one of taht kind!" As he continued pointing at the pokeballs "those will help you cature the pokemon although!" s he handed them to you waiting for you to take them!::
Back to top Go down
Leafeon.Misty.Soul
1 Kanto Badges
Leafeon.Misty.Soul

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Lily took the pokeballs and walked toward the door with squirtle by her side. as she got close to the door she said "Thank you!' and headded out onto the trail to her first gym....
OCC: whar are squirtle's moves?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 pm

POST CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon.... CLOSED   My pokemon.... CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My pokemon.... CLOSED
Page 1 of 1