Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Pokemon CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

Getting Pokemon CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Mew2 walks into the lab hoping to see oak and get his pokemon. Looks around the lab seeing oke not there starts looking at the mashinery.
(im at school so i might be a bit late)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:24 pm

::Finally Prof. Oak arrives from a back area where there are other pokeballs in a huge case for at the time he was putting someone's pokemon into storage for them. He sees the young trainer and says politely "Hello I'm Professor Oak you must be here to start your pokemon journy aren't you?" As his eyes seem to twinkle and a smile widens on his face.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:57 am

Lazerus wrote:
::Finally Prof. Oak arrives from a back area where there are other pokeballs in a huge case for at the time he was putting someone's pokemon into storage for them. He sees the young trainer and says politely "Hello I'm Professor Oak you must be here to start your pokemon journy aren't you?" As his eyes seem to twinkle and a smile widens on his face.::

Hi, says mew2 and jumps up from the machines noticing the proffesor. I want a pokemon please ,he says (if im late im sorry my computer has been down)

Last edited by ibrowmew on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:17 am

OOC: its alright it happens could you do me a favor and make your posts longer? Thanks! Very Happy

IC:
::Hi as I might of told you I am Prof. Oak and you must be?" As he waits for you to give your name as he waits staniding in his lab coat and his bluish-gray eyes looked into yours. As the others in the lab go about with their projects and what they where doing as they get busied with their own work the profesor stands there yet still awaiting for you to speak for he wishes to listen.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Lazerus wrote:
OOC: its alright it happens could you do me a favor and make your posts longer? Thanks! Very Happy

IC:
::Hi as I might of told you I am Prof. Oak and you must be?" As he waits for you to give your name as he waits staniding in his lab coat and his bluish-gray eyes looked into yours. As the others in the lab go about with their projects and what they where doing as they get busied with their own work the profesor stands there yet still awaiting for you to speak for he wishes to listen.::

My name is Mew2 says Mew2 and I know you as professer oak. I was woundering if you have any pokemon for me and if you do what are they? if you have a bulbasaur can i have one. (is this long enough (im a man of few words))
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:18 pm

::He looks at you and thinks that your name is interesting for he hadn't heard of someone named that. He answers you with his calm voice "Yes I do havea bulbasaur it is good that you aren't like the others that have came through here it was either Squirtle or Charmander, but no on e for a bulbasaur or pikachu so it is a good thing that you asked." He said as he leads you over to the where the pokeballs are and you pick one up that opens up and is a bulbasaur.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks for the pokemon Mew2 says excitley. Very Happy I allways wanted a bulbasaur, says Mew2 (im a bubasaur on red rescue team). As the bulbasaur nuzzles up to Mew2 he think I should name him.After thinking of a name Mew2 says, Ill call him bulba. And asks professer oak while giving an apple to bulba,and starts to leave just before he leaves he calls back and says to oak... do you think Bulba is a good name?
(do u like my new avatar)(Mew2 is derived from mewtwo who was cloansd from mews ibrow that the meaning of my username Ibrowmew and my characters name Mew2)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:36 am

::Bulbasaur is a male, at Level 5, and knows Tackle, Growl, & Vine Whip. You leave with five pokeballs and a pokedex on hand as you leave to start your long journey to becoming a pokemon master.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:01 am

Lazerus wrote:
::Bulbasaur is a male, at Level 5, and knows Tackle, Growl, & Vine Whip. You leave with five pokeballs and a pokedex on hand as you leave to start your long journey to becoming a pokemon master.::

Bye says Mew2
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:25 pm

::You leave with your new pokemon and ready to start his new pokemon journey::

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Pokemon CLOSED   Getting Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Pokemon CLOSED
Page 1 of 1