Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Pokemon... CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
1 Kanto Badges
Karasu

First Pokemon... CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: First Pokemon... CLOSED   First Pokemon... CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Karasu walked into the lab and looked around for Prof. Oak.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon... CLOSED   First Pokemon... CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:50 pm

OOC: Next time make it longer and more descriptive okay?

IC:
::Professor Oak with his gray eyes and hair saw the trainer enter his lab and welcomed him. "Hello and welcome I'm Prof. Oak and what is your name if you don't mind me asking?" As he leads you into the main part of the lab and a counter that had holes in it which was where the pokeballs rose up to meet him by the push of a button.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Karasu
1 Kanto Badges
Karasu

PostSubject: First Pokemon...   First Pokemon... CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:06 pm

OOC: Sorry about the shortness of the last post, did you see my post in the regular Pallet Town section?...

IC:
"I am Karasu Matahara..." said Karasu as he looked around at the table of pokeballs, wondering what pokemon are inside of them. "I am here for my first pokemon, a dark or ghost type, preferably..." Karasu peered out a window at the now heavy rainfall. He could see a group of Sandshrew taking cover under the petals of a rooted Vileplume, and two Poochyena fighting over a dry spot under a large tree. He wondered where he would sleep that night as the closest pokemon center from here was Viridian City and he didn't think he could get that far in the pouring rain. He could also see another trainer approaching the building. He thought he remembered him from somewhere but then dispelled the idea and turned back to the professor.

Last edited by Karasu on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon... CLOSED   First Pokemon... CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:16 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay! Very Happy

"Welcome to Pallet Twon! I'm sorry, but all i have is what you see here before you!" He said loking at him as Karasu lookd at the following pokemon as he opened oneafter the other. First was a Squirtle, next was a Charmander, after that was a Bulbasaur, and finally a Pikachu. that was what he had to pick from and the dark and or ghost type he would have to go out into the wild and capture himself. Yet for now he had to pick between the four pokemon befoere him.::
Back to top Go down
Karasu
1 Kanto Badges
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon... CLOSED   First Pokemon... CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:13 pm

OOC: Glad to see you back... I was wondering, for the posts between the cities, would that go in the next city's forum, or in the appropriate Forest Area forum?

IC: "Squirtle would be the best choice, since my first gym battle is with a Rock-Type gym leader..." Karasu picked up the pokeball from the table and opened it, releasing the Tiny Turtle Pokemon. "From my knowledge, it knows Tackle and Tail Whip, and the next move it learns is Bubble, at level 7."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon... CLOSED   First Pokemon... CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:28 pm

OOC: Next time wait for someone to tell you the lv. and attacks okay? Very Happy

IC:
::the professor looked at how the two looked together and it looked like they would be a great team to come. "That is a good choice and I hope you and squirtle will learn to love each other as trainer and pokemon. I have a couple things for you although." He said as he gave you five antidotes and five pokeballs which you take and put in your pack "That should do for you until you arive in the next town!" He said with another one of his pleasant smiles!::
Back to top Go down
Karasu
1 Kanto Badges
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon... CLOSED   First Pokemon... CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:41 pm

OOC: Nice new avatar Razz , i'm moving to the training field to train. (Sorry about the level and moves, he just assumed, you could just tell him he's wrong, if he is...)

IC: "Thanks, i'll take good care of him..." Karasu returned Squirtle and looked out the window as he headed for the door. The rain was letting up and it was getting a little lighter out. Karasu walked outside and headed down the road. In his head were thoughs of the other gym leaders and their pokemon's elements. He would have to train Squirtle hard if he wanted to take on Brock's Rock pokemon or Blaine's Fire-types.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon... CLOSED   First Pokemon... CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:47 pm

OOC: Its quite alright!

IC:
::You leave the lab to go to the training field to get squirtle to the point of taking on Pokemon Gym's::

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon... CLOSED   First Pokemon... CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Pokemon... CLOSED
Page 1 of 1