Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pwnmore
Team Silver Spark Leader

First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED   First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:40 pm

After missing his friend, Karasu, by a few minutes, Haseo sloshed through the mud to Pallet Town. After making it there he peered through the window. Karasu was talking to Professor Oak. He looked intensely at the door leading into the lab and whispered hoarsely, "My first Pokemon huh.."
Back to top Go down
pwnmore
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED   First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:32 pm

oh sorry i meant to put it in pallet town...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED   First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:10 pm

OOC: Welcome sorry for the delay! Very Happy

IC:
Professer Oak sees you arrive and looks back to the door and sees you enter "Well Helo and welcome your just in time!" He said with a pleasant smile and takes him to where the pokeballs lay in wait for new trainers to train them to become superb pokemon.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
pwnmore
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED   First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Haseo stared contently at the shiny pokeballs, wondering which he should pick. "Excuse me, what are my choices?" Haseo asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED   First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:40 pm

::Professor Oak hears your question as you are curious enough to hear the options. "Well, lets see here I still have a bulbasaur, a Charmander, and a Pikachu left that looks like what I have at this time!" He says with his usual calm face and smile.::
Back to top Go down
pwnmore
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED   First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Haseo gulped and shyly asked, "May i please have a...a...C-charmander?" He felt a lump rise in his throat as he would soon begin his Pokemon journey.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED   First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:39 pm

::He sees that you are a mixture of scared and excited and so he shows concern. "Don't worry it is alright to be scared or whatever you are feling it happens to some of the best pokemon trainers who show up here!" He says with his eyes gleaming and a pleasant smile. As he gives him the pokeball which holds a charmander.::
Back to top Go down
pwnmore
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED   First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:04 pm

"T...Thank you Proffeser Oak!" Haseo said quietly as he ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED   First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:27 pm

OOC: Male, LV. 5 , knows Scratch, Growl, & Beat Up a special move from birth its called a breeding move.

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED   First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First pokemon! Woo hooo! CLOSED
Page 1 of 1