Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Notorious
Team Silver Spark Leader

Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 am

ooc: Continuation from: here

IC: Nervous, scared, alone – these were the feelings Damien experienced as he first stepped foot into Professor Oak’s lab. A tiny part of him wanted to turn and run for the hills, forget all about Pokemon training, but the desire to learn, to travel, to be free, still burned some where inside of him like the tiny flame on a Charmander’s tail. Damien hesitantly walked into the lab, a few assistants wandering about completing whatever tasks they had been set to. A rogue strand of long, straight brown hair shifted in front of Damien’s face and obscured his view.

‘I don’t even know what Professor Oak looks like,’ Damien thought to himself. The boy pushed the dark colored lock of hair aside to clear his vision, and when he did there stood a scientist before him. Damien yelped at the sight – he had been surprised yet again. In an instinctive, childish manner, Damien placed one hand behind his head and tried to suppress the feeling of heat rising to his face in the form of a blush. He was embarrassed for being so skittish, and just proud enough to attempt to hide it.

“Hi, sorry, I’m a little lost; I’m looking for Professor Oak? I… want to learn about… becoming a Pokemon trainer!”

Last edited by Notorious on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:13 am

::It was a fellow scientist and friend of Prof. Oak who ran a lab in another region and was bringing some research to the great professor. "No need to feel emberassed son it is quite alright to feel that way at times." He said with a kind smile "Don't worry Prof. Oak is towards the back here I'll show you where" As he leads you to the back of the lab. There you see an aged man with graying hair and bluish-gray eyes and his face looks aged, but warm and he wears a nice long lab coat as he sees you he thanks his friend for leading you back here. "Hi you must be new here I am Professor Oak and this as you can see is my wonderful lab with all of its wonders. I hope you already know about pokemon for I don't like making long speaches, but anyways you must be...." As he awaits for you to give your name.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Notorious
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm

"I'm Damien, Damien Jackson," the boy replies with a slight nod of his head. With the tilting of his skull, Damien's long, brown hair whips around his cheeks briefly. Professor Oak is just as Damien had imagined - older, distinguished, warm, wise, and stern. Damien swallows a lump in his throat and continues with a feigned calmness.

"I know a little," Damien says. "You're right, I'm new. I'm behind... but I'm definitely ready to get started! I uh... I know that I need a starting Pokemon and some Pokeballs for capturing. I also heard about a Pokedex. Do you have these things?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:37 pm

::He looks at you and the smile never fades and nods "Good thing you came to the right place for that so follow me and I'll get you started." As he leds you over to a counter taht has holes in it and with a push of a button pokeballs rise up from them four of them from left to right there is
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, and finally Pikachu. For those where the main choices for trainers in the kanto region.::
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Fear gives way to excitement as Damien watches the pokeballs rise up through the holes in the counter. In one of the simple four red and white spheres is his destiny. A pokemon is inside that will be his life long companion and friend! Damien bites his lip in deep thought and consideration. The boy knows this decision is not one to be taken lightly, but on the same token he figures that he will be able to capture more Pokemon in time. Grass, fire, water, or electricity...

"I choose..." Damien's brown eyes flicker for a moment of hesitation. The boy notices this in himself, causing him to clench both his fists and lower his brow with confidence. This is the right choice!

"Pikachu!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:07 pm

::You pick up the pokeball that is the last one on the right as it opens a yellow mouse like pokemon hopes out it was a pikachu and it looked at the surroundings as it looks at you nad a smile crosses its face. "Good choice! So are you considering on giving him a nickname?" Prof. Oak had asked out of curiousity for some gave nicknames some did not for it was always optional.::

Pikachu is Male, LV. 5, and knows Thundershock, Tail Whip, & Growl
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:50 am

Damien looks Pikachu right in the face, the little mouse's dark eyes gleaming with energy. Damien smiles now, feeling more comfortable seeing his Pokemon in the flesh - or fur, in the case of this one.

"He's adorable," Jackson whispers, reaching out and picking up the Pokemon. Pikachu's smile fades to slight confusion as he's held by his strange new master. Damien holds the mouse out in front of him and beams at him.

"What do you want your name to be, little fella?"

"Pi... Ka..." The red sacks on the Pokemon's cheeks start to emit small sparks in conjunction with Pikachu's anxiety.

"CHUUUU!" With the last syllable of Pikachu's name, the Pokemon uses its Thundershock on Damien, causing the boy's muscles to freeze up and his long hair to stand on end. Jackson involuntarily mumbles an unintelligible string of sounds that can only be described in phonetic format as, "gugugugugugugugugugugugugu." After a second of being zapped, Damien's grip slackens and Pikachu casually hops out and back onto the table. The Pokemon nonchalantly smiles and observes as Damien stands still, half expecting a puff of smoke from the boy's mouth.

"I think Pikachu will be fine," Damien says in a strained voice, his arms still outstretched. "Do I get Pokeballs and a Dexter, too?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:26 pm

::Oak looks at the scene taht unfolded and laughed out of the results as he told Damien 'Don't worry most of the pikachu's do that to their first time masters! Its a way to find out if you are his master or parent so to speak!" He said with his calm smile as he held out five pokeballs and a pokedex towards you.::
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:19 pm

The pain from the initial shock subsided and Damien found himself able to move freely again - though his hair still stood up with static electricity. The boy accepts the items for his journey and smiles up at the professor.

"Thanks, Professor Oak," Damien says. "You've been a big help. I think I'm ready to get started."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:58 pm

::As you and Oak both touch the same thing the static in your hair runs through your your hand and gives the Prof. a tiny jolt from the static. "Ah! hmm? well that as weird?" He said as you take the items and disappear to start your journey.::

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED   Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien's 1st Pokemon CLOSED
Page 1 of 1