Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rays first pokemon CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ray883
Team Silver Spark Leader

rays first pokemon CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: rays first pokemon CLOSED   rays first pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:08 am

Ray ran right into prof.oak's lab he walked to the counter seeing prof. oak looking at him and said "I'm here to have my first pokemon!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: rays first pokemon CLOSED   rays first pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:22 am

::As you get to the counter you notice that the old man with his calm blue eyes looked towards your own with a calm yet friendly feel in them. His gray hair was somewhat messed up, but for some reason it suited him it made him whole. As the long white lab coat brushed his ankles that have had years of wear andtear to them. As he seems intersted in your determination to recieve the trainer's first official pokemon. "Hello and welcome as you can see I am Professor Oak and I hope you are ready for the journey that is about to come your way?" As he showed you the pokeballs with their little surprises that hid within. There was three pokeballs present as they awaited for you to find them....::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
ray883
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: rays first pokemon CLOSED   rays first pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:52 am

i pick the one on the left
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: rays first pokemon CLOSED   rays first pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:36 pm

::As if the thing inside heard what you had said it popped out of its pokeball as a bulbasaur looked you in the face wondering if he would be picked for keeps or not? "You've seemed to of chosen Bulbasaur the grass pokemon is that the one you want?" Prof. Oak asks you..::
Back to top Go down
ray883
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: rays first pokemon CLOSED   rays first pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:55 am

yes a bulbasaur they rock
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: rays first pokemon CLOSED   rays first pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:03 pm

!!POST CLOSED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rays first pokemon CLOSED   rays first pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rays first pokemon CLOSED
Page 1 of 1