Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

:: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

:: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .:: Empty
PostSubject: :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .::   :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .:: Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Rain poured down on the streets, making everything hard to see. Streetlights flickered everywhere. A shadow passed silently through the streets, in and out of alleyways, scaring a timid ratatta out of the way. The sound of footsteps sloshed and slipped on the slick ground, the only noise except fot the rain. Tears ran down violet's cheeks, passing down the red scar on her eye. She buried her face into her coat, sobbing. Today was the day that fateful day. . . when her eevee died.

She walked into an alleyway, and clawed in the words, [b]You'll pay You'll pay YOU'LL PAY[/b]. She then clawed the twisted poem of her life. She continued to do this to each alleyway and building where a bad memory had happened, in a town not far from New Bark. She flew a long way towards a cliff where she would be safe from what would happen, but got tired near by and walked the way up. She then sent out gardevoir. A tear trickled down her face, her scarred eye glistening with rain and tears. "What might we be doing this fine night?" Asked the guardevoir through thoughts.

"oh, is it.... the day? Is it time?" "yes it is...." " The fire will be prepared." " good" There was not a word more in exchange. Gardevoir charged while violet looked back at the buildings she had etched in. (this is needed those who mistreated me, will be punished.....) she thought. Minutes later, gardevoir came back. She was holding what looked like a black aua sphere. She charged up, and used what looked to be all her moves combined. It was sent towards the sky. Afte a few moments, the words on each building began to glow a purple-black, and the moon arose from the clouds, blood red. A clash of thunder sent out, the first of many to come in the night. Then, the twisted poem appeared in the sky glowing. Violet's hair blew back in the wind, as she closed her eyes, and saw her better memories, dreaming of a better dream.
OOC: I WILL ONLY DO THIS STUPID CURSE ONCE!

Violet thought of when the forest wasn't blood forest, (as she called it) she dreamed that Aroura was still alive. She remembered when they played together, and her parents didn't fight, she thought of her peaceful life. When her father wan't a part-time killer. A tear rolled down her face as she thought of it, but she knew it would never come back. Tears only cause greif and wishing, she had learned. But then, she had wished of a better life, to start over. To start over with her mother and father together. As she remembered, she collapsed in the grass, sobbing. She gripped the grass, and said, "it's all a bad dream . . take me home . . . this nightmare.... is not real!"

As she sobbed, she said a poem.
"
Mom, Dad, when you two separated, she was torn apart. She prayed every day, she wished during every birthday, she loved disney, for that happy ending. She believed in dreams, of holding mommy's hands, and daddy's hands at the same time. She waited, day after day, week after week, months to years. Until that child faded. But this adult remembers, she became I. And I fear, and I swear, to never make the same mistakes. To never create an image, of a happy family, and sniff... tear it.. apart. If I could, I would, tape it back together. I know it's all she ever wanted.

She sobbed and screamed, but it was the day aroura died. How could she not be dying inside? That is what was happening, though. She was dying from the inside. But slowly, steadily, she fell asleep. Deep, deep asleep. She dreamed happily until . . .

*the dream*
Violer sat happily, playing with aroura and her toys, as they were playing fetch with aroura's favorite pink ball. Aroura ran back clenching the ball in her teeth carefully so she wouldn't pop it. She bounded up and gave it to violet. She was about to throw it, when her mother called her in for lunch. She ate her meal happily, and looked out the window. Yet, it was raining. Her mother suggested they play indoors. SO they played inside with blocks.

. Her mother and father walked in, to watch her play. They chuckled at how peacefully they got along. Her father then got up and walked away, and it flashed to another place. It was her friend ivy's house. (see she had a friend, but she died.) Her mother ran a pokemon rescue for dog pokemon. She was running in the front yard, up and down the front rows of large cages with toys inside. Her mother screamed over and over, "they're gone! They're all gone!" "ivy! where are you!?" "they're gone!" There was then a shrill howl that sent tingles down her spine.

It was a mightyena's howl, but it echoed from all around. Ivy's mother spun around, panic in her eyes. "ivy! where are you!?" cried her mother. The words 'Help howls out now' began to be written all over her skin and glow purple. There was one last shrill echoing howl . . . and a scream. Ivy's mother collapsed at what she knew what had happened. Ivy, was dead.

It flashed back to violet's father and her mother. The scream had been shared. Her mother had died, too. Violet sobbed, asking her father why he did it. He just slashed her eye. She backed up in the corner clutching her terrified eevee, tears and blood rolling down her face. Her father just grabbed her, bringing her to the forest. He killed the eevee, but instead of the forest, he raised his mightyena tooth and . . . .. . . .

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Violet awoke in a cold sweat, sunlight beaming down on her. Her cut eye hurt like it had that day. She got up, looking around franticly. 'phew. . . . It was just a dream . . .' she thought. She looked around and saw new bark town ahead of her. Okay. Today I WILL start my journey. She said. She pulled out a few berries and shared them with gardevoir. After brekfast they went down towards the lab. Newbark was a beautiful town, great to see. They raced to the lab. And for onc in three years, she smiled and really, really, meant it. "you're right. If were going to start a journey, we should do it happily and forget about our pasts." said violet seemingly to nobody. They walked up to the door of the lab, but it was locked. It seemed all the lights were out, and nobody was there. "drat." said violet looking in. "nobody's home. She could see a bookshelf in the waiting area, and got too tempted. They snuck in with darkpulse. Violet read something about many legendary pokemon. And then about each evil team. "We should join team rocket, as long as we don't get stuck with jessie and james!" laughed Violet as they waited.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .::   :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .:: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:17 pm

(I am terribly sorry that no one got to this for two weeks. I am gonna respond right now so you don't get discourgaed about your posting skills or what not! Very Happy)

::As you run down the hill towards the lab beating other trainers to the lab for it was dark and utterly empty inside the lab as you take a hairpin to unlock the door you go inward to look at all of the wonderful books in the waiting area. As you read over much Professor Elm was in the wilderness in which you had just left from for he was doing some research about how the forest was doing and if there was any change in anything at all.

He was making his way with bag on his back with notepad and pen to take notes and information for his cause as he finally came to the lab in which he so owned seeing that the door had been picked open as the door opened freely turning the knob with his hand as he said to the void of the place "Hello? I assume someone is here for the door has been unlocked!" As he went inward opening the door farther and turning on a light switch thus seeming to bring the entire place to life and light as the fluorescent bulbs gleamed the clean floors and opaque walls with their wallpaper and pictures of his success he looks around and sees who it was as he looks over to you with a kind and polite smile the same as his counterpart and colleague Professor Oak would give to his new trainers who visited him. "Well hello there you must be here for some knowledge!"::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .::   :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .:: Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:16 pm

** "I am sorry to have surprised you, professor sir, if I did in any way, but I am not here to collect any knowledge, and I am just here to get a poke'dex and my trainer starter kit, and I am also sorry for searching through your books. I get myself carried away sometimes. Violet said seriously and confidently.

GARDEVOIR'S VIEW OF THINGS: (sorry, needed to add some detail to my post so this sounded fun.) Everything was turning out fine. I was considering asking violet to steal a poke'dex to practice theft, but it seems like everything weent fine, more or less. The air vent is a bit too noisy, but violet saysI just have a problem with air vents. Which I DO NOT. (yeah, she does <.<) At least I get t leave this place and go to stealing. **
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .::   :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .:: Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:08 pm

::Still with that polite smile not mad or angry of what all she had done for the books where a source of information for all visitors to peruse through just as long as it didn't get taken. "Its quite already deary and I kinda knew you where here for your starter kit for you are I see a trainer. Also about the books they are actually alright to be looked at, but if you would put it back and follow me we can get what you need taken care of!" As he started to walk towards the rear of the lab in which passed his study and to the office in which just like Oak was where he kept things for trainers. Hoping that you where following him he sits behind a furnished desk not as grand as his colleague, but just as good and pointed ut a chair for yourself to sit in as well.::
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .::   :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .:: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Sorry to be so late!

Violet looked around. She had not seen anything with the lights on, and it looked totally different. Odd and extremely old books lined the shelves, dust collecting on them. A few had odd dents in them, making them look old and fancy. There wasn't a library in Jhoto she could think of, except maybe in a pokemon center. It would not be acceptable to steal a book, for, the professor used them to . .. . to . . . . What did he use his books for? Whatever it was, it was none of her concern, and she could probably find one of those books in a pokemon center anyway. Violet walked into the back room and sat down, staying quiet. What would happen now?

Happy early halloween!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .::   :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .:: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 pm

(its alright I'm late for replying also! Very Happy)

::The professor looked to her as well as she looked to him as they sat in the professor's office "So I see you have a pokemon, but I am in wondering if you have the supplies as well for that is what I have brought you in here for to get the necessary items for all beginning pokemon trainers. As well new pokedexs'! As he loked at her with skepticism for he had no prior knowledge of this one, but thought he did know her from a dream or a memory or something of the kind....::

Last edited by Lazerus on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .::   :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .:: Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:34 am

OOC;I can't really read the yellow coloring . . could you change it to something darker?

"No, I do not have the supplies. That is what I have come to get." Said violet as Midnight played around with a ball of dark energy, shaping it into different pokemon shapes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .::   :: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .:: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:: Chapter 1- The black lotus's curse. . . .::
Page 1 of 1