Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter One: A New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

Chapter One: A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: A New Beginning   Chapter One: A New Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:06 pm

( did you see my post? you totally ignored what i said. You didnt rp the part with oak either. I would much like it if you re-did that.)
Back to top Go down
allante10
Team Silver Spark Leader
allante10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: A New Beginning   Chapter One: A New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Lonnie was wondering what was happening. At first he was thinking "Everything is ok." As Lonnie kept walking a boy ran up to him and said "What are you doing turn around and run!" Lonnie was worried and start to run to the lab. Getting push by people and almost falling over and getting trampled. He reached the lab. Outside of the lab he saw Sparky on the ground gasping for air and other hurt Pokemon. Lonnie picked up Sparky and went inside Oak's lab and saw ...
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: A New Beginning   Chapter One: A New Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 pm

As you walk you notice people were running from where you were going. Afew were screaming, othrs were focused on getting the heck outta there. What was going on? Even pokemon were running away, a look of terror in there eyes.
Back to top Go down
allante10
Team Silver Spark Leader
allante10

PostSubject: Chapter One: A New Beginning   Chapter One: A New Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:42 pm

As Lonnie walks home from Oak's lab he thinks "I cant wait until tomorrow." Just as he walks up on the front porch his mother opens the door and asked "Where have you been" in a angry tone. Before he can say a word his mother says "It's ok."After that his mother tells him to go to bed. Trying not to get his mother angry again he says "Ok". The next morning Lonnie gets out of bed yelling "It's my birthday!" and "I'm going to be a trainer!" His mother says "Happy Birthday" to him then tells him "Wash up Lonnie". Lonnie says "Thanks mom and ok". After that he heads to Prof.Oak.

Last edited by allante10 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: A New Beginning   Chapter One: A New Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1