Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 1: Bye Pallet Town!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Chapter 1: Bye Pallet Town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Bye Pallet Town!   Chapter 1: Bye Pallet Town! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 pm

::You and your new little friend are just about to leave the tiny town of Pallet wondering what would lead for you when you leave that is until you see someone at the edge this person was just standing waiting forsomething or more like someone. As this person saw you it said "Hey you! Where do you think your going!" As he came closer to you "I demand a batle right now right here!" Saying as if there wasn't a choice in the matter. Question is what will you do about it?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
PhoeniX
Team Silver Spark Leader
PhoeniX

Chapter 1: Bye Pallet Town! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Bye Pallet Town!   Chapter 1: Bye Pallet Town! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Shane was going to leave leaving Pallet Town next thing in the morning with his Starly(i obtained it from my character creation i putt starly into team).Shane was happy and sad but he knew that he and his Starly are going to have some great time.
In the morning Shane was still sleeping when his Starly woke him.So he got dressed and went down stairs.He had breakfast while his mother was packing his stuff.After breakfast they went outside and Shane said goodbye to his mom.She hugged Shane and was crying but in a happy way.Shane and Starly were walking away from their house and were at the exit of Pallet Town.They took one big breath and out, so they left Pallet Town and were starting a great journey.
Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Bye Pallet Town!
Page 1 of 1