Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The feilds outside of Pallet Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyashi
Team Silver Spark Leader
Hyashi

The feilds outside of Pallet Town Empty
PostSubject: The feilds outside of Pallet Town   The feilds outside of Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Hyashi steps out of Pallet Town into the grassy area. He looks around for something that could catch his attention. Of course, like anyone, he dreamed of getting a legendary Pokemon, but those wouldn't be found here. His eyes finally set on what appears to be a mushroom with an odd red structure sticking out of it. Curious, he looks at it, and realizes it's a Pokemon. Hyashi smiles and says, "Bulbasaur! Go!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside of Pallet Town   The feilds outside of Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:14 pm

::It was then that a trainer stepped beside teh mushroom looking pokemon. "Hey stop going so fast!" he said for this Breloom was his pokemon who didn't much like the pokeball use to be something else, but evolved. As he saw you and the bulbasaur and he looked surprised. "Oh are you wanting to battle?" He said as he still looked at your Bulbasaur then he remembered Prof. Oak telling him he was sending someone out for him to help catch a pokemon. "Are you the one who needs help with getting a pokemon?" He asked so he could find out if you where or not...::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Hyashi
Team Silver Spark Leader
Hyashi

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside of Pallet Town   The feilds outside of Pallet Town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Hyashi saw the pokemon and it's trainer with embarrassment. "Oh crap! I'm sorry man! I /totally/ thought that this was another Pokemon! Yeah, I'm the one Oak sent out with the Bulbasaur. I'm really sorry..." As Hyashi spoke, he returned the rented Bulbasaur, and sighed, "Geez I feel stupid! I was trying to find a psychic Pokemon, and I'm told that I could find a Ralts out here. Yeah, I need help catching a Pokemon, if you could provide that help. Really sorry about the confusion though."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside of Pallet Town   The feilds outside of Pallet Town Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:02 am

::The trainer was thankful that it wasn't an intentional steal for the trainer didn't look like a theif or art of those roughians called Team Rocket, but you can never be to careful these days. "Don't sweat it at least you stopped when I came in or else you'd be beat with that one!" As he pointed at the low leveled Bulbasaur which was still at level five where this one had been evolved. "Besides I've been helping new trainers like you for awhile and so I work through Prof. Oak and he lets me help them find a pokemon if they don't want one of his. I expect your going to use your bulbasaur or is that one that your borrowing?"

He wondered what your answer would be as the breloom right next to him looked up at the sky and its bright blue sky and its bright sun that beat down at it as the trainer awaited your answer for he was a bit curious why you needed his help when you hada pokemon already?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The feilds outside of Pallet Town   The feilds outside of Pallet Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The feilds outside of Pallet Town
Page 1 of 1