Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My New Character.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JwBread
Team Silver Spark Leader
JwBread

My New Character. Empty
PostSubject: My New Character.   My New Character. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Name: Name of your character. Artemis Woods

Description: Artemis is roughly 5 foot 9, and has slightly longer than average brown hair, but he normally wears his yellow and brown striped beanie hat on the back of his head. His usual clothing is a plain grey jumper, which has a pocket on the stomach which he hold's small item's in. He wear's grey and white chequered short's which go down to just below his knee. He wear's his purple converse's which he has wore for a while, which make them very comfy. He wear's a satchel type bag, which he hold's his pokeball's and other items in. Around his neck he has a purple and green neckerchief which he lifts up over his mouth during sandstorm's. When in cold weather, he changes into a pair of jeans, usually a normal denim colour, and he puts on his knee-length long coat over his jumper.

Hometown: Artemis grew up in Goldenrod town, but after the team rocket event's, him, his mum, dad and sister moved to Pallet town to settle down somewhere quiet, that's also not far from other places.

History: Artemis was mostly a quiet boy, especially when he was by himself. When he saw pokémon like Ghastly in place's like on TV, or when other trainers were battling with one, he would keep telling his mum and dad that he always wanted one. His sister was a pokémon trainer, and she would favour dark and psychic type pokémon, she would often take in ill-treated pokémon, until they were ready to go to new owners. One day, she came home with a neglected Ghastly, which was at a low level. While his sister was out training, she would leave the Ghastly at home, where Artemis would play with it. His birthday was coming up, and his sister had told him she was giving the Ghastly away to a local young boy. Artemis got upset, and on the day of his birthday, was somewhat excited to receive a pokéball from his sister. He opened up the pokéball, to find the Ghastly come out, where they then became good friends from then on. (This was like, 4th attempt, so im sticking with it xD)

Personality: Artemis is quiet, smart and somewhat naive. When he's in a tight situation, he tries to think of a logic way to solve it, rather than a more physical way. He rarely causes trouble with others, but will argue back if someone argues with him. He prefers to be out at night when it's quiet and but somewhat lively.

Pokemon Team: Ghastly (Nicknamed Spook - Level 5 - Male) My New Character. Gastly
Back to top Go down
JwBread
Team Silver Spark Leader
JwBread

My New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Character.   My New Character. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Just realised I spelt Gastly wrong, like, a hundred times xD
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

My New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Character.   My New Character. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 pm

This Is a good application. so I . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ............................................................................SUSPENSE..............................................................................................................................................................................

ACCEPT!

Gastly (nickname?)
Lv. 5
HP:40
atk:45
def:40
sp.atk:110
sp.def:45
speed:90
Moves: (i'm in a good move mood Very Happy doodles) Hypnosis, ice punch(egg move), lick, spite =3

Have fun! =3

?
()___()
( ='.' =)
(') __(') <---- the bunny welcomes you. X3
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Character.   My New Character. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 pm

(Hey Violet I was just going to do taht actually I was in the process of doing that! hmph!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
JwBread
Team Silver Spark Leader
JwBread

My New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Character.   My New Character. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 am

Thank's, you two Smile
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

My New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Character.   My New Character. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 am

O_o I was just quicker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Character.   My New Character. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Character.
Page 1 of 1