Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My main character: Matilda.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matildathemoonwolf
Team Silver Spark Leader
Matildathemoonwolf

My main character: Matilda. Empty
PostSubject: My main character: Matilda.   My main character: Matilda. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:22 am

Name: Matilda.

Description: She got brown, untidy, short hair, brown eyes. She also have forest green Longsweater with a blue scarf,
And she got blue jeans with red running shoes.

Hometown: Pallet Town, but she moved to Poketopia then she was 8 years old.

History: Matilda lives in Poketopia (an island from PBR) with her family and her sister Emelie, who is a tough, strong and a smart trainer took battles there. But Matilda want to be a trainer too, so Emelie took a fly ride (By using a flying Pokémon) to Pallet town to tell Professor Oak if she can give Matilda a starter Pokémon so she can come to a trainer. Emelie know that Matilda use offensive Pokémon (Pokémon with high speed and high power), so she thought a Charmander should be a good starter for her. Then Matilda got her starter Pokémon, she started her adventures with her Charmander and trying to be one of the greatest trainer in Poketopia queen . On her adventures, she meet later two other trainer that later become friends. Her friends name is Tyson (the one who started with a Squirtle) and Ray (the one who started with a Bulbarsaur), info of those guys come later.

Personality: Matilda is a cocky, cool tomboy that uses strong and fast Pokémon.
She always uses strong attacks that have the enemy's type weakness.
She is awesome on double battles and love to get close contact to a wild Pokémon, but she have to learn to not play with danger.

Pokémon Team: (This is those Pokémon Matilda have before them evolution and I’m not going to show the level on those Pokémon) Charmander (Will be a Charizard), Pikachu (Will be a Raichu), Catepie (Will be a Butterfree), Seel (Will be a Dewgong, a contest pokemon), Female Nidoran (Will be a Nidoqueen) and Dratini (Will be a Dragonite). NOTE: I did just made that team up, I don't have that team anyway. The future team is my kanto dream team.

I mabey gonna follow the story of her adventures on DA.

Last edited by Matildathemoonwolf on Sun May 18, 2008 4:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://matildathemoonwolf.deviantart.com/
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

My main character: Matilda. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My main character: Matilda.   My main character: Matilda. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:04 pm

Not bad matilda, but you can't do the pokemon team thing, but I'll let it pass. You can start roleplaying your character now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net

My main character: Matilda.
Page 1 of 1