Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My main character: Sowo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sowothehedgehog
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

My main character: Sowo Empty
PostSubject: My main character: Sowo   My main character: Sowo Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Name: Sowo

Description: He got brown, untidy, short hair, blue eyes. He also have a white T-shirt with Blue and white circles
And He got jeans with blue and white circles and a blue cap and his shoes are green and black.

Hometown: Pallet Town

History: Sowo lived in Pallet town for 15 years. He had dreams of becoming a pokemon master who wanted to travel everywhere with pokemon and battle trainers and collect Gym badges. The next day he went to Professor Oak place to get a starter pokemon he chose a Bulbarsaur a Grass/poison type pokemon he always wanted. The next day he started his adventure with his Bulbarsaur to the greatest pokemon trainer ever. On his adventure he met a few friends then he saw a preety young 13 year old girl name Matilda he also notice she had a charmander with her a Fire type pokemon which could beat a grass pokemon like my Bulbersaur.

Personality: Sowo is a bit Naive and stubbert he use pokemon with high Offence and speed pokemon.
He use moves that are pokemons weakness.
He's an Expert on Double battles which he thinks it easy for him (Which is not)

Pokémon Team: (Sowo has so many pokemon he catch in the wild and his starter pokemon has evoled two times) Venusaur Lv38 (It was once a Bulbersaur then evoled into a Ivysaur and now it's a Venusaur) Pikachu Lv34 (He cauth this many days ago Sowo will soon evole it when it learns Thunder) Fearow Lv34 (He cauth this when it was just a Spearow then it evole when it went to Lv 20) Gyarados Lv34 (It was just a magickarp that a cauth fishing then I evolved it in to a Gyarados) Dugtrio Lv36 (I cauth it in Diglett cave as a Dugtrio it was a Lv 31) Magmar Lv35 (My first Fire pokemon I cauth it was tough to try to catch it). Note: I don't have a magmar yet but I will soon.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

My main character: Sowo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My main character: Sowo   My main character: Sowo Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:21 pm

Alright then....Sowo you can't have a pokemon team, but I'll let it slide. He's taken, but you still have to earn your badges here and everything else.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net

My main character: Sowo
Page 1 of 1