Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enter Trainer: Raelene!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Axie

Enter Trainer: Raelene! Empty
PostSubject: Enter Trainer: Raelene!   Enter Trainer: Raelene! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:32 am

Name: Raelene, prefers her named to be shortened into simply Rae.

Description: Raelene has golden blonde hair, which is short in the back and longer in the front, with a black streak running down the left side of her bangs. Her eyes are a pale teal color. She's tall, being around 5'9". Raelene wears a light lavender sleavless hoodie, which has silver imprints of leaves on one side, a black long sleave shirt underneath, and gray jeans along with two studded belts. Her shoes are simple black Converse. She wears fingerless gloves and a black wristband with a silver star on it on her right wrist and nothing on the other.

Hometown: She simply lives in Palet Town.

History: Raelene never really wanter to become a Pokemon trainer. In fact, she was rather bad at battling with them. Her father, on the other hand, wanted her to become the best trainer the world has ever seen. After pleading Raelene to take on the eight Pokemon Gyms of Kanto, Raelene gives up and embarks on said journey with nothing but her Wooper, Reina, and five Pokeballs given to her by her father.

How Rae met Wooper: Before her father had begun thinking Raelene could become the best Pokemon Trainer ever, Raelene had been living a boring life. She had no skills as a Trainer and didn't care much for Contests, so there was no hope of her needing a Pokemon. But one day, Raelene had decided she actually wanted a Pokemon just to keep as a pet. Hey, other people did it so why not her? Of course running out into the tall grass wasn't the smartest choice, with no Pokeballs or any Pokemon to protect her, but no one ever said Rae was very smart. She was expecting some kikc-booty Pokemon to come across her, but instead a small, light blue Pokemon had approached her.
She was sure she had never seen this Pokemon around Pallet Town before, but it was simply adorable. And it's blank stare was just so...Adorable. And how it had no arms? Yeah. Cute. Rae stared at it before reaching out a hand, which it stared at. To put it simply, Rae and the Wooper became quick friends and it followed her home, where her father had begun insisting she would be the greatest Trainer...
EVER.

Personality: Raelene isn't the smartest girl out there. She dazes out a lot but cares about others happiness more than her own. She's also rather naieve, but can't stand seeing people in trouble.

Pokemon Team: At the moment:
Reina the Wooper: Level 5. Her only Pokmon at the moment.

(Hope this is good, it's 5:30 am where I live right now...^^' And I'm uber tired.)
Back to top Go down
http://Snorsii-Chan.DeviantArt.com
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trainer: Raelene!   Enter Trainer: Raelene! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 am

I would so approve this :p
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trainer: Raelene!   Enter Trainer: Raelene! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 pm

It is a nice post and I like how you made it your very own character in short I have looked and reviewed your application and thus...

+POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED+

NIckname: Rein
Species: #194 Wooper
Lv. 6 Female HP: 55
Height: 1' 05" Weight: 20lbs.
Type: Water/Ground Ability: Water Absorb
Attacks: Double Kick (breed), Water Gun, Tail Whip
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Axie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Axie

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trainer: Raelene!   Enter Trainer: Raelene! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:11 am

>w< Thank you both very much!! :3
Back to top Go down
http://Snorsii-Chan.DeviantArt.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trainer: Raelene!   Enter Trainer: Raelene! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Trainer: Raelene!
Page 1 of 1