Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my new trainer ass

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my new trainer ass Empty
PostSubject: my new trainer ass   my new trainer ass Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:37 am

Name: ass

Description: 5 meteres tall,brown eyes,brown hair,

Hometown: pallet

History:when he was bor he was chucked away in a trash can then barry chuckle found him

Personality: he is always ready to prepare for battle
Pokemon Team: squirtle lvl 5 hp 19
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

my new trainer ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer ass   my new trainer ass Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:03 pm

I have seen how puny your application if you are SERIOUS about being apart of this site and have an actual character you need to do the folowing...

1.) Go BACK into the rules and information board and look at EVERY single rule in there!
2.) Look at the actual template for making a character and read EVERY single guideline in it!
3.) Change your character name to something that is an ACTUAL name!
4.) Make your description longer, more creative, original, and most important of all DETAILED!
5.) Make your History much longer than it is and if you are going to be reserving the right for a starter you need to tell a detailed story about how you had met said pokemon!
6.) You need to make your Personality longer.
7.) You need to make your application a WHOLE lot longer than it already is.
8.) By using the knowledge of the guidelines and rules you must be creative, original so your application/character is all your own, Make it detailed so everyone knows what your character looks like. And most important of all you need to be serious as well as having fun with it as well as making it long enough.

IF you need some examples go to the ones that HAVE successfully been accepted and you will know what is expected from the members when they do a application for their said characters, the more that is in it the more you will gain!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

my new trainer ass Empty
PostSubject: EH   my new trainer ass Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:54 am

U ARE AGE 23?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

my new trainer ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer ass   my new trainer ass Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Yes I am 23 going to be 24 soon, but the most of the members who are on this site range from 12-16 at least and the creator of this site put it as a G or PG rating which means NO SWEARING unless its G or PG and that word doesn't count in it so CHANGE IT!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

my new trainer ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new trainer ass   my new trainer ass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new trainer ass
Page 1 of 1